• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noticed something about MX's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

It looks a lot like Oathkeeper! I'll put a picture in a minute.
Anyway, it looks like a dark version of Oathkeeper. Meaning that Oblivion is NOT Oathkeeper's dark counterpart. Feel free to theorize on what this means!
Also, just for the purpose of discussion, I'll also include a pic of DS's Keyblade too.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
You said "it looks like a dark version of Oathkeeper".Looks like, not is a, so it could be a different keyblade

Last edited:

darkterra579

i think that every keyblade is different and that there are no counterparts
correct me if im wrong

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I never really thought MX's keyblade looked like Oathkeeper. However, Terra's does a little bit:
's_keyblade.PNG

The tops of both Oathkeeper and Terra's keyblade have ridges that go out and over. That's about the only similarity, though.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Well the top does a little bit?...at least I think so. lol I know it has no significance to the game, but I just wanted to point out that it looks more like Oathkeeper than MX's keyblade does.

I remember typing about this along time ago. The handle of Terras keyblade is a bit similiar to the handle of the oathkeeper, but you have to take into account that some keyblade have familiar appearances compared to others

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I remember typing about this along time ago.
I think that's where I got the idea from, because I remembered reading about that on here.
The handle of Terras keyblade is a bit similiar to the handle of the oathkeeper, but you have to take into account that some keyblade have familiar appearances compared to others
Yeah, you're definitely right about that. I realize that now.:]

I<3Roxas

It does. Notice how the crown on the end is like the key part and it has a handle. It's a stretch, but it still resembles a key, just with fancy protrusions.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, it's the fanciest key I've ever seen! I wonder what the door it unlocks looks like....

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

oh its a key alright ;D
its just a sword really if you notice it.
and then they just add some designs to it if you can see the middle part

LOL.......uh, im well aware it's a key. All keyblades have a design but upon it being a key you yourself explained that the Keyblade in fact does not look like a key but is one.....

Hence sure all keyblades are similiar in that they are all keys, but not all of them look like a key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back