• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NOTICE: BBS ENEMIES

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

To everyone talking about the new enemy with the messed up emblem there not a form of heartless/nobodies they did not exist.

"Interviewer: Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies."

Thank you that is all

Twiligan

im shure thats a hint when he listed the lower forms of each type.

A Shadow/hearless, a Dusk/Nobody, a Dawn/???? maybe?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

wrong dawn just as dusk is a part of the twilight realm thus being inconclusive.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I actually like nightmare even though its speculation. It just has that eerie feel

Macabre

Gold Member
They may be nightmares ,ghosts or specters or based on other creepy stuff.

Y

Yannis

how about chasers? the word that flashed up during the BBS trailer at the end of KH2
I think that VAT are the chasers, because their master send them to "chase" Master Xehanort and his apprentice.

griever

I've mentioned elsewhere that I think Terra might weild the power of darkness for the purposes of good like Riku did, maybe the Master Xehanort is like obsessed with teh purity of the light in a megalomaniac supremicist way and the new enemies are of the light?

Sorry about the innacuracy of the quote but:
MX: "One who has yielded to the darkness is not worthy of wielding the keyblade"
Terra: "I don't care about being the master, I use this power to help my friends"

Last edited:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Er, that's not right because their Master sent them to FIND/DISCOVER/UNCOVER MX and his apprentice. I can change my word but retain the same meaning. If you're using that to explain 'Chaser' it's really thin.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
I like that idea of Night mares. Because its birth bysleep. WHat if the whole game is a dream and sora is sleeping and thinking what happened ten years before. But its actually the keyblade putting its memories inits mind or something like that. Ya I know crazy but it could work if this had a little bit better details and things.

Y

Yannis

I like that idea of Night mares. Because its birth bysleep. WHat if the whole game is a dream and sora is sleeping and thinking what happened ten years before. But its actually the keyblade putting its memories inits mind or something like that. Ya I know crazy but it could work if this had a little bit better details and things.
At least it started fine > <

xD

Y

Yannis

I thought the first part would work. But then I added the keyblade and I thought it was crazy.
What if in the last KH-game we find out that all from the Storm of Destiny islands was just Sora´s dream xD

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
To everyone talking about the new enemy with the messed up emblem there not a form of heartless/nobodies they did not exist.

"Interviewer: Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies."

Thank you that is all

I think I saw that interview somewhere on the main page of KHI when they posted updates (duh me) before about the new enemies but thanks for the heads up. If you know anymore, just keep informing us.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I've mentioned elsewhere that I think Terra might weild the power of darkness for the purposes of good like Riku did, maybe the Master Xehanort is like obsessed with teh purity of the light in a megalomaniac supremicist way and the new enemies are of the light?

Sorry about the innacuracy of the quote but:
MX: "One who has yielded to the darkness is not worthy of wielding the keyblade"
Terra: "I don't care about being the master, I use this power to help my friends"

Those quotes weren't made in the same place, as far as I know. Terra was at the Great Maw and MX was at Sunset Horizons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back