• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura talks completion percentage and Square Enix characters with Daily Mirror

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ITeM21

222 NE, 3rd Ave., Apt. No.2, Camas, WA, 98607
Well, I'm glad he answered my question regarding Fullmetal Alchemist (I meant the section where he was regarding crossing Kingdom Hearts over with other Square-Enix brands like Neir and Dragon Quest). It's not going to happen currently, but it's great to know it's not impossible. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future projects dude.
DAn_IIEXsAA7cFO.jpg
:biggrin:

Pokie

Nomura reminds me of that Tumblr comic with the guy hating the mermaid's singing, and the mermaid replying " Well, I'm going to sing even LOUDER and STRONGER now " ! lmao !

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I suppose I wouldn't want anything to take from the original plot as it is anyway, but I hope that doesn't mean literally no new Square characters will appear? Also to be blunt, its not like people like Yuna, Rikku, and Paine were really written with much importance so I dunno why he is acting like its some difficult thing lol.

I guess as long as some of the older people show up I will be fine...I want the Restoration Committee and like Vivi and stuff to show up again. Don't care about Seifer but I'm sure he will too lol.

Also wait, is there a transcript of that Kairi letter from the Orchestra? I hadn't heard of that till now, I may have missed it if it was already posted.

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I would guess like an 80% done. Miss Yoko Shimmomura said that she was barely starting the music since she is done with the world tour.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
How has no one even mentioned the lack of npcs in the series, especially for KH3?
Are you referring to us or Nomura and his team? Cause we have criticized the lack of NPCs plenty of times.

40-50% is my guess. Maybe more?

It has to be more that 40-50. They've been working on the game since 2013. And it should be out next year if nothing causes delay.

notnow123487

Awards
Are you referring to us or Nomura and his team? Cause we have criticized the lack of NPCs plenty of times.

It has to be more that 40-50. They've been working on the game since 2013. And it should be out next year if nothing causes delay.

The first 50% of game development takes twice as long as the second 50%. My guess would be 65%. Sounds like they're behind in cut scenes, shimomura hasn't done much, and big hero 6 isn't even in a showable state yet.

GrumpyRoxy

The first 50% of game development takes twice as long as the second 50%. My guess would be 65%. Sounds like they're behind in cut scenes, shimomura hasn't done much, and big hero 6 isn't even in a showable state yet.

Actually Nomura mentioned these days that BH6 it's actually in showable state and he wanted to show it during D23's trailer, but Square/Disney/wtv didn't let him do so.

notnow123487

Awards
Actually Nomura mentioned these days that BH6 it's actually in showable state and he wanted to show it during D23's trailer, but Square/Disney/wtv didn't let him do so.

I thought he wanted to show it in this trailer, but couldn't quite yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back