• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura Interview Fully Translated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Another thing that is gonna make this game is how awesome the game itself will look. The 3DS has a giant graphics boost. I think it may be slightly better better then the psp.

ye it probably will be but i wonder how it will look in 3d like would it be weird or funny if soras spikes were like all in your face

legendaryriku

I'm sure it will look awesome, but you need to remember when making things look 3D it needs to play the same image twice. Meaning the 3DS should have a major boost in power.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
im glad we've got this translated too. even though it kinda sucks, as Nomura is just using this as a distraction...

Interviewer: "So how's KH3 coming along?"

Nomura: "Ummm......hey look, i haz 3D stuffz!!!" lmao

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
im glad we've got this translated too. even though it kinda sucks, as Nomura is just using this as a distraction...

Nomura: "Ummm......hey look, i haz 3D stuffz!!!" lmao

More like:

Nomura: "I've told you at least 5 times that we're busy with Versus!"

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Very interesting. I think the "Sora that falls, Riku that flies" is pretty interesting. In a way, it can translate to a sky that falls and a land that flies. Wonder what they'll do with this.

KH? The first game (Which actually doesn't have a 1 in the title) or KH as the series, and if so, when in the series?

I think it means the KH series in general.

Sign said:
More like

Nomura: "I've told you like 5 times that we're busy with Versus!"

THIS. I'm really getting sick of people saying "OMG this filler sucks bring on Kh3 why are you delaying?????", it gets REALLY annoying explaining it to people over and over again.

Bliip

lmao, very true. he seems to have a LOT of distractions, actually...

Shadow Key

I'm beginning to wonder if Nomura can make his answers any more cryptic. The most straightforward answer I've heard is when they asked how KH3 is going.

Hey, look, it's being referenced like crazy...

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Agreed.

I've heard people say that Kojima meets with people like Nomura and Sakaguchi in a secret organization aiming at world domination o_O

Eh, they're not interested in world domination.

They just want to turn everything post-modern. xD

VLR.XIII

nah, not really. but there's honestly no way of knowing, seeing as how almost no info has been released on it yet...

It's just the whole trust thing is making me think of a Sora vs Riku fight, or at least one against a doppelganger.

Bliip

It's just the whole trust thing is making me think of a Sora vs Riku fight, or at least one against a doppelganger.
yeah, but for some reason i cant see Nomura making the final boss of a game the main character of most of the other games. If anything, it might be Riku (where you fight as Sora) or something like that, but i still kinda have my doubts...

KeybladeMaster07

“I want to do a “KH” you can touch, a “Sora” that falls, a “Riku” that flies. The theme is “trust”.”

There are lots of things you can’t do on your own, so he wants to make it about how you trust in others to help you do those things.

so does this mean that if sora dies in the gameplay, riku immediately jumps in???

VLR.XIII

“I want to do a “KH” you can touch, a “Sora” that falls, a “Riku” that flies. The theme is “trust”.”

There are lots of things you can’t do on your own, so he wants to make it about how you trust in others to help you do those things.

so does this mean that if sora dies in the gameplay, riku immediately jumps in???

I think it might mean something like Sora does one puzzle to let Riku advance, who fights a boss to let Sora advance etc etc, but I really dunno.

Bliip

I automatically assumed that it meant that there were things that you can't do by yourself, rather, there are some things u can only do through ad-hoc or wireless play

legendaryriku

I think it might mean something like Sora does one puzzle to let Riku advance, who fights a boss to let Sora advance etc etc, but I really dunno.

I'm gonna have to agree with him on this one. I think this would be the most likely way to play the game. It also might be possible that during the game you might party up with Riku or Sora.

Bliip

actually, i just now thought of something....has anyone read Eldest? where like every other chapter, it switches from Eragon's story to Roran's? im guessing it's gonna be kinda like that; i doubt that you'd be playing as Sora with RIku on your team, or vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back