• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura Interview Fully Translated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
> "a “Sora” that falls, a “Riku” that flies. The theme is “trust”.

Think this is a nice clue to a possible theory I have:

Maybe implying Sora might have more of a skeleton in the closet, as per to make Riku have his comuppance from his last games of falling into the darkness in this game?
It have to be something pre-KH1 then.

Key

Exile
Awards
Nomura said:
- The story this time will be one filled with mystery that you won’t be able to predict. As it’s done at the same time, it will be difficult to imagine this happened during KH. “But don’t be fooled by what you see.”

Wait, so does this mean this game happens DURING KH1...? or is he just talking about the series in general?

Key

Exile
Awards
The series in general.

that'd make sense, but you can't help but wonder what craziness Nomura's come up with this time...

thats exactly what i was wondering if so then that would explain the kh1 character models but then theres something that just wouldn't make any sense if it were during kh1

i know what you're talking about...

Gram

Banned
Awards
awesome this game has a cheat menu and a analog like stick :D

Xattm

"It will have the same trophy system as BbS, so you will be able to play with it for a long time."

What is the trophy system in Bbs? I've never heard of it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
As to where it will start at, all he can say is that it starts around the same time.

The same time as?

- The story this time will be one filled with mystery that you won’t be able to predict. As it’s done at the same time, it will be difficult to imagine this happened during KH. “But don’t be fooled by what you see.”

KH? The first game (Which actually doesn't have a 1 in the title) or KH as the series, and if so, when in the series?

At least we know it takes place during the existing games.

legendaryriku

"It will have the same trophy system as BbS, so you will be able to play with it for a long time."

What is the trophy system in Bbs? I've never heard of it.

If you ever played dissidia, the game itself has a number of achievement in the game that can be completed. It's not required to complete them, but I always do anyway.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If you ever played dissidia, the game itself has a number of achievement in the game that can be completed. It's not required to complete them, but I always do anyway.

oh is that the thing thats like kill this amount of enemys and you get this item or something like that or am i completly wrong

legendaryriku

oh is that the thing thats like kill this amount of enemys and you get this item or something like that or am i completly wrong

Ya that's about right, but that would be one achievement. Other one's would be like get 100,000,000 munny, or play the game for so many hours. Stuff like that.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
It kind of sounds to me that 3D is going to play with the concept of "what is real?" more than ever.

No wonder Nomura's referencing Kojima. XD (...why do I think that those two would make a really amusing crack ship?)

On the plus side... maybe we'll finally get an explanation for Snarl of Memories...? (Maybe the inability to believe what we see might have to do with the same type of appearance-switching...?)

Xattm

that's awesome! i didnt know BbS had that like dissidia. i am going to put a lot of time into the game now! thanks for the info!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It kind of sounds to me that 3D is going to play with the concept of "what is real?" more than ever.

No wonder Nomura's referencing Kojima. XD (...why do I think that those two would make a really amusing crack ship?)

Agreed.

I've heard people say that Kojima meets with people like Nomura and Sakaguchi in a secret organization aiming at world domination o_O

On the plus side... maybe we'll finally get an explanation for Snarl of Memories...? (Maybe the inability to believe what we see might have to do with the same type of appearance-switching...?)

Hopefully.

legendaryriku

Another thing that is gonna make this game is how awesome the game itself will look. The 3DS has a giant graphics boost. I think it may be slightly better better then the psp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back