• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benuatu23

Okay, i know Roxas is Sora's nobody and Naminé is Kairi's. Who's Riku's Nobody? Or doesn't he have one?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Riku doesn't have a Nobody because he never had a Heartless, so his body was never casted off.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Sora had Kairi's heart inside of her. When he stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker Keyblade, it released both of those hearts. When Sora's heart left his body, it created Roxas, and when Kairi's heart left him, Namine was created. The quota of Hearts leaving a body were fulfilled, so you got both of them, even though only one Heartless was made, the Shadow Sora. Namine is technicaly not Kairi's Nobody or at least entirely.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sora had Kairi's heart inside of her. When he stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker Keyblade, it released both of those hearts. When Sora's heart left his body, it created Roxas, and when Kairi's heart left him, Namine was created. The quota of Hearts leaving a body were fulfilled, so you got both of them, even though only one Heartless was made, the Shadow Sora. Namine is technicaly not Kairi's Nobody or at least entirely.
that's not what happened - Sora became a heratless so his body became a nobodie (Roxas)
can't say about Namine though but I still think she lost her soul or whatever when she brought Sora back from being heartless

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Nami was created because the act of turning into a Heartless was achieved through Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back