• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAxelNobody

so i dont get why Nobodies come out of what seems like light, opposite from Heartless coming out of the darkness. i thought Nobodies were neglected by both light and dark. it looks like Nobodies are from the light, so does that make them good? cause i think that the only evil Nobody is Xemnas, he wasnt going to give hearts to the others, he was just going to become a god. so does that mean that Nobodies are actually good, just misunderstood because they are frightened? some people like King Trition from Atlantica used to fear the Keyblade until Sora used it for good.so, any explainations?

NumberVIII

Well, in my opinion, members 1-6 are definitely bad news, Axel, Roxas, and Xion (though she doesn't really count) are good (Axel becomes good, at least),
and the rest are questionable (but I prefer to lean to the not-that-bad side).

And where do you get the idea that they come from light? They technically come from the darkness, and return to it when they're defeated, but like you said, Xemas says they're shunned by both light and darkness. So where is this light you're talking about coming from?

Edit: I used way too many parenthesis in that first sentence. :p

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Nobodies do in fact come out of darkness. While it looks like light, it isn't. This is strange thing is darkness destories nobodies and the lesser nobodies do not wear any sort of protection.
So does that mean that Nobodies are actually good, just misunderstood because they are frightened?
Well I wouldn't say frightened that's an emotion. But they do have a sad story. They're victims of Xehanort's experiments who just wanted to have what they lacked.

latchkeykid

I think that the nobodies were vastly misunderstood. I mean its understandable why sora thrashed the heartless, but why was he so intent on killing the organization. It\s pure Xenophobia if you ask me. I think the way demyx reacted when sora and company said he didnt have a heart was pretty understandable. Just because they have no empathy doesnt mean they are not reasonable and intelligent. Diplomacy is somthing i think sora needs to work on instead of just swinging around a giant key because he has a bruised ego.

DarkAxelNobody

i agree. i mean, Sora should probably try to learn more about the Organization and try to understand them than just point blank killing them. but maybe like in Days when Roxas found out what the Organization was doing, he started going after them, so maybe some faint feelings or memories of that went to Sora. and i have one more statement, after talking to Yen Sid after getting the Gummi Ship again, it looks like hes using a light version of the Corridor of Darkness. im pretty sure that is pure light. not just some kind of darkness that looks like light like what the Nobodies are using, right?

JakandRatchet79

Well, in my opinion, members 1-6 are definitely bad news, Axel, Roxas, and Xion (though she doesn't really count) are good (Axel becomes good, at least),
and the rest are questionable (but I prefer to lean to the not-that-bad side).
I agree with this.
(25 characters)

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
so i dont get why Nobodies come out of what seems like light, opposite from Heartless coming out of the darkness. i thought Nobodies were neglected by both light and dark. it looks like Nobodies are from the light, so does that make them good? cause i think that the only evil Nobody is Xemnas, he wasnt going to give hearts to the others, he was just going to become a god. so does that mean that Nobodies are actually good, just misunderstood because they are frightened? some people like King Trition from Atlantica used to fear the Keyblade until Sora used it for good.so, any explainations?

Nobodies aren't made of light at all; there's light, darkness, and nothingness. Nobodies fall under nothingness, since they're the empty shell of their original self.

Nobodies can have light (Ex. Roxas) but that doesn't make them of the light. Nobodies are on their own "tier," so to speak.

I hope that made sense to you.

NumberVIII

yesh it did. and im pretty sure Yen Sid used actual light in that scene.

Oh, Yen Sid? He was just using his light magic to show them holographic pictures so that they could see what their enemies looked like. They weren't actually there, and it's not like Yen Sid was creating them. Just showing images of them.

KHxOblivion

I think Namine explained this to Roxas once. Nobodies are just a group of people who want to become whole again. It is unknown if they are good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back