• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiShira

Ok this is just a question that has plagued me for a while and since I'm too lazy to see if somebody else has brought this up, I'll just ask. Do the Nobodies really lack a heart? I mean did the physically give up their heart or is just symbolic that they gave in to the darkness? Like they still have a heart beating they just can't feel any emotion. Just wondering.:confused:

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
nobodies are just empty shells left from the body..they are kinda the body just without the heart. a heartless is the heart when it left the body

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ok this is just a question that has plagued me for a while and since I'm too lazy to see if somebody else has brought this up, I'll just ask. Do the Nobodies really lack a heart? I mean did the physically give up their heart or is just symbolic that they gave in to the darkness? Like they still have a heart beating they just can't feel any emotion. Just wondering.:confused:

The real organ heart? They probably have that one, or they'd be dead as they are still bodies inhabited by a soul. The bodies would need blood to survive.

But no, they lost their metaphoric hearts.

Sexy Angel
I think that Roxas has a heart...

but, i also think what PostMental thought too...

neon6

The real organ heart? They probably have that one, or they'd be dead as they are still bodies inhabited by a soul. The bodies would need blood to survive.

But no, they lost their metaphoric hearts.

But dosen't that mean there is more than 1 heart in a person?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
But dosen't that mean there is more than 1 heart in a person?

Yeah, but the series is talking about the metaphoric heart; not the actual heart. Game or not, no living creature can survive without a organ heart. It's wondered if they are the same in the KH cosmology, but I really believe differently.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
how can they have a heart if fit has already been turning in to a heartless.

zomigosh, hold on...

Ultima-Sora said:
Yeah man, Nobodies REALLY don't have hearts. It's not symbolic at all.

Heart, as in the Kingdom Hearts cosmology, deals with a symbolic heart.

Why wouldn't nobodies have a heart ?[the literal heart, not the symbolic heart]
Their still living cretures. Shells of people that ceased to exist. They are still bodies that need their organs to live. Which brings my other theory into light, but that won't be explored now.

Why isn't the KH cosmology heart symbolic? Why can't it be? If we in the real world were to lose our metaphoric heart, we'd be no different than a nobody. Lacking true emotion, and just empty inside. Why wouldn't it be symbolic?

Ultima-Sora

Master Yen Sid explained to Sora, Donald, and Goofy that Nobodies don't have hearts, and that they don't exist. Master Yen Sid said that they PRETEND to have hearts, and that if a nobody said otherwise, it was a ruse. They DON'T exist, therefore they DON'T have hearts.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Master Yen Sid explained to Sora, Donald, and Goofy that Nobodies don't have hearts, and that they don't exist. Master Yen Sid said that they PRETEND to have hearts, and that if a nobody said otherwise, it was a ruse. They DON'T exist, therefore they DON'T have hearts.

Master Yen Sid was referring to the metaphorical hearts, not the actual organ that pumps blood. They're different.

Nobodies don't exist in the realm or light because of their other.They exist in the world of darkness. Hence the name "Proof of Existence"

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So what exactly are you trying to say? That Nobodies have they're own personal hearts in them, just not their "originals" heart?

Yes.

I'm saying that everyone has two hearts. The physical heart and the metaphorical heart.

Ex:

If Ienzo lost his heart, the heart that made him Ienzo is gone.

The heart that keeps the body alive is with Zexion.

That is what I'm saying.

Ultima-Sora

So...suppose your thoughts are correct, when a Nobody is defeated, wouldn't their "metaphorical heart" come out, just like when you defeat a Heartless?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No the metaphorical heart is what comes out, the organ heart stays with the nobody.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So how come when you defeat a Nobody or an Organization Member (same thing) a heart doesn't come out? Sorry, I like to question.

Because the heart you're referring to, is no longer there.

Now after each org member, would it have seemed okay if their blood and guts came spilling out grossly?

Kurxi

Well, it's disney, there are tiny dragons, talking beasts and godly mice. It wouldn't be a far stretch to say that when they say heart, they mean heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back