• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nobodies and heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowperson

Well I've been thinking and I remembered how that if someone has a strong heart they have a strong heartless and a strong nobody. Then what about Organization 13. If they were made out of nodoies what about their heartless. You never hear of them. If Xemnas had a heartless then why doesn't the rest. And what about Kairi if her nobody was Namine (i think) then what about her heartless and if Namine isn't it is most likely Xion. And if Sora had a strong nobody why didnt he have a strong heartless. So back to my orignal question why doesn't the rest of the organization have strong heartless???

Faris

Perfect Harmony
we have seen them, well probably at least. they just didnt retain their bodily form like Xehanort's heartless. and sora and kairi if you want to get technical.

UrbanQuattrus

Sora probably didn't form a strong heartless because the amount of darkness in his heart was rather small. Kairi wouldn't have a heartless because she is a Princess of Heart, and they don't have darkness at all in their hearts. All heartless besides Xehanort's didn't retain their individuality or intellect, and so would not have been anything more than mindless monsters - likely the heartless bosses fought so far, if they have shown up at all.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
technically speaking the sora and kairi in KH1 were heartless.

You're wrong, here. Sora and Kairi in KH weren't heartless, they were/are human beings. See what I did there? ;D

Seriously though, Sora created a heartless, yes, but Kairi didn't, for the reason UrbanQuattrus stated. yar

χΧχ

Well I've been thinking and I remembered how that if someone has a strong heart they have a strong heartless and a strong nobody. Then what about Organization 13. If they were made out of nodoies what about their heartless. You never hear of them. If Xemnas had a heartless then why doesn't the rest. And what about Kairi if her nobody was Namine (i think) then what about her heartless and if Namine isn't it is most likely Xion. And if Sora had a strong nobody why didnt he have a strong heartless. So back to my orignal question why doesn't the rest of the organization have strong heartless???
No, no, no.
If someone with a heart full of darkness and negative emotions become a Heartless, that Heartless will be strong.
If a person with an exceptionally strong will becomes a Heartless, that will may cause their body and soul to act on its own, creating a Nobody.
Xehanort's Heartless, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, is the only Heartless, ever, to retain its original form and intelligence. Technically, yes, the other members of Organization XIII do have Heartless, somewhere, but they were not important to the plot.
Kairi cannot produce a Heartless because her heart is pure, this is also why Naminé was not born after Kairi lost her heart.
Sora's heart may not be pure, but he still acts with a good conscious, most of the time. Sora sacrificed himself to return Kairi's and the other six Princesses of Heart's hearts to their bodies. Clearly, his heart was not full of darkness, therefor, his heart went on to become a week Heartless, a common Shadow. But, his will was strong, so Naminé was born when Kairi's heart left Sora's body and Roxas was born when Sora's own heart left his body.

You're wrong, here. Sora and Kairi in KH weren't heartless, they were/are human beings. See what I did there? ;D

Seriously though, Sora created a heartless, yes, but Kairi didn't, for the reason UrbanQuattrus stated. yar
Yes, Kairi was never a Heartless, but Sora on the other hand. . .
He was a Shadow for a small amount of time before Kairi restored his physical appearance.
But, he was not reunited with his body until KHII. So, you could argue that Sora was in fact a Heartless between the release of his heart and his reuniting with Roxas, his body.

we have seen them, well probably at least. they just didnt retain their bodily form like Xehanort's heartless. and sora and kairi if you want to get technical.
Yeah, we most likely have already defeated their Heartless.

Sora probably didn't form a strong heartless because the amount of darkness in his heart was rather small. Kairi wouldn't have a heartless because she is a Princess of Heart, and they don't have darkness at all in their hearts. All heartless besides Xehanort's didn't retain their individuality or intellect, and so would not have been anything more than mindless monsters - likely the heartless bosses fought so far, if they have shown up at all.
Yep, yep.
Heartless, or just the Heart swallowed in Darkness, can only act on instinct.*
Nobodies, or the Body, Soul, and Mind, are organized. Lol, get it?

*Ansem Seeker of Darkness is the only known exception.

Faris

Perfect Harmony

i guess youre right

what im trying ot say is for KH sora was just a heart. and same for kairi.

χΧχ

i guess youre right

what im trying ot say is for KH sora was just a heart. and same for kairi.
NO!
For the one millionth time!
Kairi looses her heart, but it goes into Sora's body. Her body is lost after the destruction of Destiny Island, but is recovered by Maleficent.
Sora loses his heart and becomes a heartless, but Kairi restores his physical appearance.

However, you could argue that from that point in KH1 all the way until KHII, when Sora unites with Roxas, Sora is a Heartless.
Infact, Larxene does call Sora the "Heartless Hero" in Chain of Memories.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
χΧχ;3408108 said:
Yes, Kairi was never a Heartless, but Sora on the other hand. . .
He was a Shadow for a small amount of time before Kairi restored his physical appearance.
But, he was not reunited with his body until KHII. So, you could argue that Sora was in fact a Heartless between the release of his heart and his reuniting with Roxas, his body.

By definition, he's not a heartless at that point in time. He is, however, in the existence of a wandering heart. Xehanort did the same before he officially turned into a heartless.

Ansem report 12 said:
I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

:3

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The strength of a heartless is dependent on the amount of darkness in the heart, not it being a strong heart or not. Cause Sora had a strong heart and his heartless was a lowly shadow.

Crossblade

you guys know how in kh2 pete goes and trys to get characters in worlds into heartless wel....................................................................................................................l wat would they look like

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
you guys know how in kh2 pete goes and trys to get characters in worlds into heartless wel....................................................................................................................l wat would they look like
Wel...................................................................................................................l!
It depends on who they are. Scar was able to retain his form because of his hatred and jealousy of Simba and Mufasa. Other wises they would be turned into a pure heartless or their hearts could be captured in Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts.

A-sora

Hey I`m new here, but i know taht in kingdom hearts 2 FM you have too fight against the 13 heartless mushrooms, these are the heartless of the 13 organization members and have abilities similar to them, after you bet all them they give you a new chain for your keyblade (sorry for the bad english - I´m from Colombia)

PD: love KH

C

Colours

Well I've been thinking and I remembered how that if someone has a strong heart they have a strong heartless and a strong nobody. Then what about Organization 13. If they were made out of nodoies what about their heartless.

So far we haven't heard from the other nobodies of ORG.XII heartless. Xehanort was the only one to spon both. It seems as if he had a strong heart at will for him to do so. I don't think the others were strong hearted because we would have been heard from them.

χΧχ

Hey I`m new here, but i know taht in kingdom hearts 2 FM you have too fight against the 13 heartless mushrooms, these are the heartless of the 13 organization members and have abilities similar to them, after you bet all them they give you a new chain for your keyblade (sorry for the bad english - I´m from Colombia)

PD: love KH
No. Although I cannot prove this for the other eleven members of the Organization, it is a fact that Xemnas' Heartless is Ansem Seeker of Darkness, from KH1, and not an Organization XIII Mushroom Heartless.
And Roxas' Heartless was the Shadow that Sora turned into in KH1.

So far we haven't heard from the other nobodies of ORG.XII heartless. Xehanort was the only one to spon both. It seems as if he had a strong heart at will for him to do so. I don't think the others were strong hearted because we would have been heard from them.
You're contradicting yourself.
A Heartless must be born first so the shell left behind may become a Nobody.

Crossblade

Since theres a heartless and nobody now unbirths well lets backtrack

* heartless heart
* nobody shell
* unbirth ????? maybe the soul or a hybrid since the heartless and nobodys are gone
when i say hybrid i mean like us and neanderthalls were it becam the nobodys and heartless (i mean they look act like both heartless and nobodys

χΧχ

Since theres a heartless and nobody now unbirths well lets backtrack

* heartless heart
* nobody shell
* unbirth ????? maybe the soul or a hybrid since the heartless and nobodys are gone
when i say hybrid i mean like us and neanderthalls were it becam the nobodys and heartless (i mean they look act like both heartless and nobodys
You've worded this really weird...
Yes, Emblem Heartless are Hearts corrupted by darkness. Pureblood Heartless are the darkness influenced into existence by Xehanort the Apprentice.
Nobodies are the shell left behind after a Heartless has been born.

Unbirths existed ten years before the Heartless and Nobodies, so it is physically impossible for Unbirths to be a 'hybrid' of Heartless and Nobodies. Maybe they are like evil, aborted babies or something.
And Nomura is explaining his POV on abortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back