• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

no rush

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Alright my buds of khinsides i have to tell you this since i'm mostly busy these days i can't do everything you want. meaning my story and rps. don't blame me if i post to late because i come home pretty late since school and plus work. if i don't come on sometimes then don't be surprise i won't leave i love this place its my home away from home lol

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hey dude! you wont leave right =/
i will hunt you if you do >:)

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
i won't leave its just that i'll be on alittle less since my plate pretty full lol i know paul you will hunt me down if i do leave i'll tell everyone even if i leave which will probably happen if i get overly stress which i hope won't happen because i get stress alot these days because i'm starting to lose alittle of my memory forgetting how i got home and small stuff and sometime big stuff anyway i won't leave guys lol

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow O_O you need more sleep.

Satoshi

Alright my buds of khinsides i have to tell you this since i'm mostly busy these days i can't do everything you want. meaning my story and rps. don't blame me if i post to late because i come home pretty late since school and plus work. if i don't come on sometimes then don't be surprise i won't leave i love this place its my home away from home lol

Aww, you moved me to tears=D

Back