• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No one could make a better boss for this game ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key_of_Faith

Gaston, and umm...ugh I can't think of anyone else! Anyways, Gaston should've been added, cuz, like, he makes a good villian! But if they put him instead of Xaldin, then where would Xaldin be?? Gaston works better in the 2nd visit to Beast's Castle, cuz then we can see the beast turn into a human. But it would also be good if he was in the 1st visit, and in the 2nd visit, they put Xaldin and we fight alongside the human beast.

Yeah, and I agree with the Narnia part! Would be awesome if they added it. But they only put cartoon stuff so...

NumberVIII

Yeah, and I agree with the Narnia part! Would be awesome if they added it. But they only put cartoon stuff so...

Not true. Pirates?

WHO ON EARTH IS GASTON?
lol sorry it sounds like a pokemon name.

Lmao, come on, don't you know your classic Disney? Beauty and the Beast. He was an arrogant, cocky asshole who was in love with Belle and was determined to marry her (but he was shallow, he only loved her cause he thought she was hot). When he finds out about the Beast and can tell that Belle's in love with the Beast, he gets all the villagers to attack the castle. He stabs the Beast, but then falls to his death, and the Beast is saved by Belle's love turning him back into a human. And then they lived happily ever after. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back