• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Nintendo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you be buying the Nintendo Switch at launch?

• Yes

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters

Veevee

Awards
  • Red Travels the Farthest
  • Luna Diviner
  • Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Savage Nymph
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Unicornis Union
I'm happy to see they ported Puzzle Quest to the Switch. Had it on my PSP and loved it, but hated the PSP as a console. Will definitely get this someday.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
So after all this time I finally got a Nintendo Switch and Breath of the Wild! Super excited to play it when I get off work tonight.

FudgemintGuardian

"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed."
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
My heart wants it to be Kingdom Hearts, but my mind says it's gonna be Epic Mickey.
I really don't want that to be the case. Not that I don't like Epic Mickey, but it's an IP that'd I see getting a remaster, not a full blown remake/reboot. An older classic would be more deserving.

Liiiiiiiike
I just really love this game okay?!?!

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
That it seems to be Switch only is curious, I can't think of much that wouldn't multi-platform. Like EM would probably be multi-plat even if the 1st one was Wii exclusive, unless Disney doesn't have ewnough faith in it doing well on non-nintendo systems..

-Disney Afternoon Collection finally getting released on Switch?

-KH3? A "de-make" so that the Switch gets at least some sort of version?

-Figureless Disney Infinity was one suggestion I saw. The PC version of DI3.0 has a gold edition that includes all characters without needing figures. They could pretty much just straight port that.

-Probably not Star Wars or Marvel because it would likely say so on the site.

-Any of the actual video game IPs Disney has including Split/Second, Turok*, or Spectropes.

*Disney owns/owned Turok BTW, how wild is that?

Ballad of Caius

I'm the effing Lizard King
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Nintendo Files New Trademark for Mario & Luigi Series in Argentina

While rather standard for video game trademarks nowadays, it should be noted that the trademark also covers mobile game purposes, meaning that this could be a possible option.

---

I honestly can't see them casually making a Mario & Luigi mobile game for the sake of adding it to the list of Nintendo IP's that have a mobile version, but rather perhaps with the purpose of expanding brand awareness for this spinoff series and then releasing a Switch game.