• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
Post everything of the DS here, like what games you have/want for it and what you think of the hardware. ~_~ Don't compare it to the PSP please; we all can tell just by looking at screenshots that the PSP has better graphics.

I don't have one yet, but i'm getting one for Christmas since im already spending $600+ on the 360 w/games.

DS games I want:

-Advance Wars: Dual Strike
-Animal Crossing DS
-MarioKart DS
-TraumaCenter: Under the Knife
-MegaMan Battle Network 5: Double Team
-Mario & Luigi 2
-Age of Empires: Age of Kings
-etc.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Uh...the DS is smart because it has a touch screen and a microphone that can tell that it's your voice and react to it.

S

Shadow Soldier

I dont think the mic is such a big deal, you talk into it, but you have to be serious when you talking. And for the touch screen, its a nice feature, but its not necessary.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Oh, okay. Well, there's this cool game on DS that's called Nintendogs, it's so awesome!! You can have these virtual pet puppies, and you're able to interact with them through the touch screen feature.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Tender Heart said:
Oh, okay. Well, there's this cool game on DS that's called Nintendogs, it's so awesome!! You can have these virtual pet puppies, and you're able to interact with them through the touch screen feature.
You can even give them commands and they will obey only your voice.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't have one. but I want ine soooooooo bad!

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
I thought Nintendogs was garbage. I almost caused a fire or something when I was scratching a dog's ass really fast. .___________.
Dynasty Warriors isn't a half bad game either. Though I believe it was called "Super Mario 64" or something like that, was a good game.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Super Mario 64 was great, you get to play as the other people and get more stars. Advance Wars: Dual Strike is also pretty addicting, its a strategy game so if your into games like Final Fantasy Tactics then you should check it out if you have a DS. Feel The Magc XY/XX is another good DS game I have, its pretty much a bunch of mini-games thrown together to make up a pretty funny story. As for games I am looking forward to getting, there is: Trace Memory, Lost In Blue, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Black & White Creatures, Egg Monster Heroes, Final Fantasy III, Secret of Mana, and Xenosaga I-II. Some of them are out already but I just haven't had the money, so I will wait for now.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Tender Heart said:

I can hardly wait for the new Castlevania game for the DS, even if they dropped the awesome character illustrations in favor of some crappy Saturday morning cartoon look.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Square Ninja said:
I can hardly wait for the new Castlevania game for the DS, even if they dropped the awesome character illustrations in favor of some crappy Saturday morning cartoon look.

i cant wait either but i wanna get Bomerman ds

JapanesePanda

I've just played Advance Wars: Dual Strike, my first go at the Advance Wars series, great game, even though I'm not that much of a fan of strategy.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
Yeah- I liked the GBA Advance War games a lot, and when I played the demo in GameStop I could tell I was going to enjoy it a lot more ^_^. The graphics are much sharper, and using the touch screen to move units and attack felt a lot smoother, though you can use either the stylus or the buttons if you want.

I'm still very excited about Animal Crossing DS, though I probably won't have the wireless connection ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back