• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nike SB's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
They really suck as skate shoes, that's all I know.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Supra's are better, both for looks (opinion), and skating (not-so-opinion). Comfier, too.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
i don't think Supras look all that great.
They just don't have the skater feeling to them.
SB's on the other hand are just sexy.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Well, that depends on the model of Supra's. I mean, I love the Skytop I cuts, and I find TK's sexy. But that's just me.

I will agree that SB's are sexy, I just prefer Supra in the looks department. Skating-wise, I'm not a fan of Nike, but I don't skate a terrible amount, so that's just me.

Trag

Bronze Member
I bought a pair of Es shoes, they are pretty nice. I skated a pair of Vans TnTs, they were really comfortable and I wore them till they literally fell apart, which happens much too quickly when you skate a lot.
I don't consider the way the shoe looks though when I buy it, so I guess SB's aren't for me anyway.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Vans were always the best skate shoe IMO. Best shoe actually I love vans. I have always had a prejudice against nike because of the whole sweat shop thing. So much so that I have never had a pair of nikes. Having said that, a few of my friends who skate have said on many occasions that its quite a popular misconception that they are a bad skate shoe. Well that all I think I can add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back