• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Video Guesswork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose of Irony

On the new video that was released on the site today, Sora is seen charging an Unknown in Deep Dive (I think). He charges swiftly, with a look of anger in his eye. The Unknown charges angrily as well. I believe he is the Enigmatic Man, because Sora and the Enigmatic Man have fought each other before and both dislike each other. It is probably not Axel, because Axel usually has his hood removed. I'm pretty sure it's not Riku. Their strides aren't the same. Just a guess. Tell me what you think.

P.S. That giant army battle near the end of the clip was AWESOME.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Rose of Irony said:
On the new video that was released on the site today, Sora is seen charging an Unknown in Deep Dive (I think). He charges swiftly, with a look of anger in his eye. The Unknown charges angrily as well. I believe he is the Enigmatic Man, because Sora and the Enigmatic Man have fought each other before and both dislike each other. It is probably not Axel, because Axel usually has his hood removed. I'm pretty sure it's not Riku. Their strides aren't the same. Just a guess. Tell me what you think.

P.S. That giant army battle near the end of the clip was AWESOME.

It CAN'T be the enigmatic man. If you pay attention Sora and the Unknown are about the same height. The enigmatic man was much taller. I believe the unknown is Riku. Look at the way he runs. Almost exactly like riku did in KH1. Or it could be BHK. So the unknown is someone relativley close to Sora's stature.

Counterpart

i don't think its Enigmatic Man but I also don't think its a male character.When they are charging after each othe the Org. Mememer has his arms flapping all over the place and I don't know a guy that runs with his arms flappign unless its a girl or a confused guy.(most likely a girl though)Hey its what I think though everyone has their own opinion

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i aslo think it is either BHK or Riku. he kinda runs like Riku in Destiny Islands but also like BHK when he was chasing after that dusk in Twilight Town. but yeah it could be a new org. member that we havent seen yet but im gunning toward Riku or BHK.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
sora364 said:
It CAN'T be the enigmatic man. If you pay attention Sora and the Unknown are about the same height. The enigmatic man was much taller. I believe the unknown is Riku. Look at the way he runs. Almost exactly like riku did in KH1. Or it could be BHK. So the unknown is someone relativley close to Sora's stature.
i have to agree with this one

Counterpart

I see how he runs kind of "girly" like...but it looks like its only me...i'll watch it again acouple more times...brb

EDIT:It was just me...lol...the reason I thought it seemed like his/her arms were flapping was because of the grey thingies(to tighten the hood) was jumping around(duh)...so I'll go on to say it isn't Enigmatic Man because of reasons stated above but I also don't think its someone we know.(not even the two revealed Unknowns)

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Counterpart said:
i don't think its Enigmatic Man but I also don't think its a male character.When they are charging after each othe the Org. Mememer has his arms flapping all over the place and I don't know a guy that runs with his arms flappign unless its a girl or a confused guy.(most likely a girl though)Hey its what I think though everyone has their own opinion

Your sexist dude

Counterpart

Cloudy_Card said:
Your sexist dude

lol do you know a guy that isn't confused that runs with arms flapping around?...hey it is what i thought i saw of course my edit fixes what i said.

Also to anybody that has the trailer on their comp or are members of gamespot watch the trailer again.Because when watching it again I noticed that when going to strike Sora opens his eyes and mouth wide as like being surprised.Just watch it again and let me know if I'am wrong because to me he looks SURPRISED.(it can be somebody he knows)And if this is the case then Sora is just charging after all of them as he sees them from world to world...lol

Last edited:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i was watching it and it does look like Sora is surprrised all the more reason for this unknown to be Riku. or maybe BHK and Sora have met before and now Sora realizes that he is in the org. or something . i dont know if he is surprised or if that is his battle face but we may never know until winter 05 of course.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
that man has to be riku...reasons

1) If it was BHK...where the hell is his keyblades
2) The stride of the org member was exactly the same as riku
3) The org is a bit taller is sora..and so is riku....hmmm

Counterpart

agreed it has to be Riku...but why will Riku go charge into battle with Sora?Is it to see if he is still good enough(i mean still have the skills) to have the keyblade or to see if he still got the moves to save Kairi?All I can really say is if it is Riku TONS and TONS of questions will pop up in my head and I know it will with many others.

Doushitemo

How did you download the video? I tried to download it from this site 3 times and every time it said the site didn't exist. I would have just downloaded it from KHU, but theirs was 60 MB, and I have dial-up, so there's no way I can download that. Does anyone have a link that works and the file isn't huge?

Counterpart

I got to download it because I'am a member of gamespot...not sure if there is a link that gives you the better quality than the streamed one.(the streamed one from yesterday looked horrible)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
um go to the video page on the home site and download it thats what i did. also i really really think this unknown is Riku. and i might have a reason to believe that it is. the reason Riku may want to fight with Sora is to prove himself to the superior . u know that scene with the unknown and Diz in that mansion thing. maybe Diz told the unknown (who may be Riku) to fight Sora to prove himself. thats why Riku is fighting him. but i dont know. maybe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back