• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New vens heart + sora + KIARI=roxas connection?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilFrEDo 12

Ok heres a whole new theory on the connection between roxas and ven [i know your sorta baffled that i threw kiari in there but just hear this one out]

Well in the leaked bbs video we see a 4 year old sora[he's 14 in kingdom hearts 1],and a 5[he's 15 in kingdom hearts 1] year old riku playing on destiny islands and by the ansem reports(xehanort report)we understand that kiari has not arrived to destiny islands because we assume that xehanort wrote the reports after bbs.

getting to my point theres been alot of theories that ven could have possibly be locked away in sora and there have been good theories but what if thats not the case,what if when he was "erased" he was locked away inside KAIRI?! it could answer questions to why xehanort felt he had to choose kiari to look for the keyblade master-maybe he knew the connection between the locked away ven & sora was so strong that it'll find him and when the worlds got destroyed it was powerful enough to store kairi(who had vens heart also) in sora.

Ok now for the tricky stuff,we know as soon as kiari looses her heart+vens namine is born{heres the twist}but because it was only her body there could only be one nobody while kiari and ven remained locked away in sora.Now sora uses the heart unlocker and kiari's hearts is free but so is vens but now there are no vacant bodies except for the closest shell,soras nobody roxas.so roxas is born unlike any other.

This leads to his amazing connection with namine and the weilding of the oathkeeper,the oblivion could be because of the fact that sora found the oblivion where he lost his heart-hallow bastion in the act of the only little memory roxas could retain from his TWO somebodies.

now because roxas is still an nobody with a great exception he must complete sora and in the act he obliviously finishes the trade of vens heart from kiari to sora.this Might just might explain soras abilty to weild 2 keyblades aside the suit given to him.ok I'm a little tired but just give this some thought guys-just fill in the holes of the very possible theory :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Xarhas

Good theory, but one thing, Sora was 14 in KH1. 15 in KH2. Not that that matters, the whole point is the theory, right?:thumbup:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ok heres a whole new theory on the connection between roxas and ven [i know your sorta baffled that i threw kiari in there but just hear this one out]

I'm listening.

Well in the leaked bbs video we see a 5 year old sora[he's 15 in kingdom hearts 1],and a 6[he's 16 in kingdom hearts 1] year old riku playing on destiny islands and by the ansem reports(xehanort report)we understand that kiari has not arrived to destiny islands because we assume that xehanort wrote the reports after bbs.

Sora was 4 and Riku is 5.

getting to my point theres been alot of theories that ven could have possibly be locked away in sora and there have been good theories but what if thats not the case,what if when he was "erased" he was locked away inside KAIRI?! it could answer questions to why xehanort felt he had to choose kiari to look for the keyblade master-maybe he knew the connection between the locked away ven & sora was so strong that it'll find him and when the worlds got destroyed it was powerful enough to store kairi(who had vens heart also) in sora.

...-_-What?

Ok now for the tricky stuff,we know as soon as kiari looses her heart+vens namine is born{heres the twist}but because it was only her body there could only be one nobody while kiari and ven remained locked away in sora.Now sora uses the heart unlocker and kiari's hearts is free but so is vens but now there are no vacant bodies except for the closest shell,soras nobody roxas.so roxas is born unlike any other.

Roxas was nowhere NEAR the heart. He was a whole REALM away from the heart. Even still, the heart would have created a heartless.

This leads to his amazing connection with namine and the weilding of the oathkeeper,the oblivion could be because of the fact that sora found the oblivion where he lost his heart-hallow bastion in the act of the only little memory roxas could retain from his TWO somebodies.

Roxas can because Sora can.

now because roxas is still an nobody with a great exception he must complete sora and in the act he obliviously finishes the trade of vens heart from kiari to sora.this Might just might explain soras abilty to weild 2 keyblades aside the suit given to him.ok I'm a little tired but just give this some thought guys-just fill in the holes of the very possible theory :thumbsup:

Not very possible, but nice try. Disproved.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well in the leaked bbs video we see a 5 year old sora[he's 15 in kingdom hearts 1],and a 6[he's 16 in kingdom hearts 1] year old riku playing on destiny islands and by the ansem reports(xehanort report)we understand that kiari has not arrived to destiny islands because we assume that xehanort wrote the reports after bbs.

Actually, Sora was 14 in KH1, 4 in BBS, and Riku 15, 5 in BBS... Also, we don't assume that Xehanort wrote KH1's reports, we know... Ansem said as much in KH2's reports...

getting to my point theres been alot of theories that ven could have possibly be locked away in sora and there have been good theories but what if thats not the case,what if when he was "erased" he was locked away inside KAIRI?!

We do not know if Ven even died... And Kairi...? Kinda a stretch...

it could answer questions to why xehanort felt he had to choose kiari to look for the keyblade master-

He assumed her to be a Princess of Heart and sent her away so that she would lead him to "to the place where the one holding the key is"...

maybe he knew the connection between the locked away ven & sora was so strong that it'll find him and when the worlds got destroyed it was powerful enough to store kairi(who had vens heart also) in sora.

Xehanort did not know of Ven, nor of Sora... He had no memories of the past and never met Sora... He only used Kairi to track down the keyblade wielder...

Ok now for the tricky stuff,we know as soon as kiari looses her heart+vens namine is born{heres the twist}

Actually, Namine was born when Kairi's heart left Sora's body...

but because it was only her body there could only be one nobody while kiari and ven remained locked away in sora.

Again, her body is out of the formula...

Now sora uses the heart unlocker and kiari's hearts is free but so is vens

Problem: Only eight hearts are seen... The seven Princess' (six from the HU and one from within Sora) and Sora's...

but now there are no vacant bodies except for the closest shell,soras nobody roxas.so roxas is born unlike any other.

Namine and Roxas came from Sora's body...

But since your information was wrong, it doesn't...

darkterra579

in kh1 he was 14 in kh2 he was 15 .
GOD some people dont know what the hell there talking about.
check the manual kids

WilFrEDo 12

i made a mistake,but it wasn't the point;i stated it to point out kairi hadn't arrived yet.and this is a possible theory for me.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
and who are you to say it isnt at least possible-namuras cousin?!w/e you can't prove it isn't right and i can't prove it is so

I proved it wrong in the second reply. Read your thread again.

stop acting like you know it all.

I don't know everything, but I know a lot; and I know enough to tell you that it's wrong. I'm right, accept it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

trentp1223

Guys, the theory you guys prved was wrong, but lets just stop fighting it was just his theory, and wilfredo, youre new here so you might take it as an insult at first but thats just how we disprove someones theory.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

uh..... WillfrEDo 12 has been here longer than you. He's just irritatingly upset

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
I proved it wrong in the second reply. Read your thread again.

I don't know everything, but I know a lot; and I know enough to tell you that it's wrong. I'm right, accept it.

Yes....we know you know everything pmf....the fact that continously flame theorys makes your replys a snore.....

where's vat? why dont you guys go have another deathmatch or something?

OmniChaos:problem: Only eight hearts are seen... The seven Princess' (six from the HU and one from within Sora) and Sora's...
yes-we know this. but this was WAY before nomura knew there was going to be a kh anything after the first. so, this could vere well be disproved after the next couple games come out.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Okay,am listening...

Well in the leaked bbs video we see a 4 year old sora[he's 14 in kingdom hearts 1],and a 5[he's 15 in kingdom hearts 1] year old riku playing on destiny islands and by the ansem reports(xehanort report)we understand that kiari has not arrived to destiny islands because we assume that xehanort wrote the reports after bbs.

Uh....didnt Wilfrdo say that he was 4/5-14/15? did you guys miss that?

anyway, yeah, your right-kairi comes to the islands a year later (remember when leon said they lost there hom 9 years before kh1?)

wow, talk about dejavu........

I had a similar thought about ven's heart-except that he's "vessel" was sora-and that would be way roxas looks like ven (and possible why he "acts" like that....or something like thatXD )

cool^^

okay.....now your creeping me out....are you stalking me? (jk!jk! )

I get what you saying- if something was bodyless, then it would need somesort of vessel to protect itself(or something like that^^; )

When you look at it, it is kinda like the xeahanort/riku and sora/kairi situations-Xea and kairi are both bodyless and need somesort off "medium" to cont. to exsist.

think of it as a naruto/yuyu hakuso/inuyasha sorta thing. kh is dripping with japanese folk lore^^

okay-now you lost me. can you allborate alittle more?

[/QUOTE]

Conglagulations-you just won the jackpot. please come to the front and claim you $100 and your complementy golden cuppi doll (lol)

All jokes aside, I do agree with the fact that roxas somehow sends sora ven's heart, and thus why sora (and roxas) can dual weild--there both connected to 2 hearts, therefore two hearts.

very nice theory. two thumb up

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
yes-we know this. but this was WAY before nomura knew there was going to be a kh anything after the first. so, this could vere well be disproved after the next couple games come out.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Except I doubt Nomura would randomly throw in something that conflicts with set facts... It isn't like him...

Uh....didnt Wilfrdo say that he was 4/5-14/15? did you guys miss that?

Before he edited it, no, he didn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back