• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New V Jump Scans & Translations! Neverland + Dwarf Woodland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

I literally screamed when I saw information about Snow White's world as well as the Queen appearing both in her regular form and Witch form. She's my favorite Disney Villain and I'm so happy that she's finally in the games.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
AAAAAHHHH!!
The Evil Queen in both forms. I'm so freaking excited for this game. The Evil Queen is magnificent. <3
And the Man in the Mirror battle looks really surreal.

Abbot

You probably have to find the real face as you battle it. :/ Bet you at one point, all the faces circle and surround you.

Radon

mofo
I was right! Boss battle follows when Aqua is sucked into the mirror. Am I alone on the thought that Terra meets all the Disney Villians, refers them to Maleficent and is responsible for their clan in KH1? I really like the idea.

This game just keeps on getting better and better.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Am I alone on the thought that Terra meets all the Disney Villians, refers them to Maleficent and is responsible for their clan in KH1? I really like the idea.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Unfortunately, it also makes me think we're going to have Halloween Town yet again in KH because of Oogie.

Anyway, this game looks very good so far. I wanna beat up that Mirror Man so bad.

Abbot

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Unfortunately, it also makes me think we're going to have Halloween Town yet again in KH because of Oogie.

Yeab, but Halloween Town is pretty awesome. :/ And Oogie's awesome. And we've already like, explored the whole town.

So, possibly, Terra refers Malificient to a few of these villains. She then tells him to find more, and then we see cutscenes of him finding Villains. Not actually having to play the worlds. :/ It would allow for more new worlds, and for that plan to work out.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I was right! Boss battle follows when Aqua is sucked into the mirror. Am I alone on the thought that Terra meets all the Disney Villians, refers them to Maleficent and is responsible for their clan in KH1? I really like the idea.

I like the idea but, that means that we'll be visiting Atlantica, Agrabah, and Halloween Town.

I really do hope we have room for at least one more new world.

Radon

mofo
I like the idea but, that means that we'll be visiting Atlantica, Agrabah, and Halloween Town.

We don't neccasarily have to go to all those worlds, however I do want Atlantica in BBS. Terra can just start it off with Hook, the Queen, Pete etc. and then afterwards more can join.

Abbot

Not necessarily. They could just show cutscenes of Terra finding the villains. :/

Also, yes. We need another new world.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It would be interesting to see the Evil Queen join Maleficent's group--because, let's face it, a scene with the two greatest female villains of all time would be amazing--only to have her die at the hands of TAV.

Soren

Awards
Interesting. I never expected the Mirror to be the boss of the Snow White world. Then again, the Queen wouldn't have much of a challenge without being a bad copy of Maleficent. Still, this idea that Terra is the reason for the Hellfire Club's (I think that was the name given to the Disney villains' group) existence is kinda interesting. I also like the idea that you get to have multiplayer battles on BBS.

PS- Do you think they might add in a world based on the movie Merlin was from, or have they already done that?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Interesting. I never expected the Mirror to be the boss of the Snow White world. Then again, the Queen wouldn't have much of a challenge without being a bad copy of Maleficent. Still, this idea that Terra is the reason for the Hellfire Club's (I think that was the name given to the Disney villains' group) existence is kinda interesting. I also like the idea that you get to have multiplayer battles on BBS.
The mirror wasn't put there in place of the Queen, it was put there alongside her.
She'll be a boss in some form. She's just too amazing.

PS- Do you think they might add in a world based on the movie Merlin was from, or have they already done that?
That's a world I would want.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
How about not giving it a title when it hasn't been given a title?

Just call it "Maleficent's group."

Negative

I'm going to bet that the Queen will be a boss for Terra (or Aqua) and her witch form will be a boss for Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back