• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Unbirth Observation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If you pause the video from 24 - 25 seconds you can see the soldier unbirths have their arms crossed and their heads bowed like they are sleeping. Then at 26 - 27 seconds you can see they raise their heads and become aware of Terra's presence, then they attack him.

I am not sure what this could mean but it's an interesting observation.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to post the link to the video. Here it is: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Terra gameplay(Remastered)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, it certainly fits with the title. They're sleeping and they're Unbirths.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hmm, I would think thats just the way they show up there.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nomura said that unbirths were connected to the title I guess this has something to do with that connection.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Also keep in mind that the scene took place in Enchanted Dominion, and that world is the epitome of sleep, what with Sleeping Beauty being there and all of its citizens being placed under the sleep spell by that time.

I doubt that would be the cause. I am more inclined to think that the unbirths being a sleep has to do with the title "Birth by Sleep"

Allister Rose

French Lover
Awaken by Sleep? Sounds like if you're saying that unbirths are formed from peoples sleep/dreams. Old theory, like, way old

your at nobody level rank right now, how would you know if its old? maybe no one posted it.

also......i didnt post a theory, jsut thought that birth might be a way of saying awaken

Kaezan

I used to be on this site alot, like, 4 months ago or 5. Myabe as far as 6 or 7. But i cancelled the account and stuff, I joined like, this week.

And I know you dindt post a theory, just sounds like something someoen would use as a basis for a thoery, but so they dont use any wrongful information. Gahh! Idk what I'm saying D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back