• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW Scans!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwise

No, let's say that Axel, Larxene, Sora, and Riku Replica all side with Marluxia. Now with Zexion, Lexeaus, and Vexen being killed at castle oblivion. So Sora and Riku Replica team up and whoop Xaldin and Xigbar. Axel and Roxas whoop Saix and Larxene handles Luxord. (Roxas and Xion would probably side with Marluxia if Axel did plus Demyx would out of fear.) Now while they take care of the members loyal to Xemnas, Marluxia takes on Xemnas himself.

There's no way Marluxia could take on Xemnas alone. It took two teenage boys to kill Xemnas, Marly has no chance. Also, Roxas would disappear as soon as Sora shows up.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think Roxas would've disappeared instantly.
Namine not only managed to stick around for seemingly a while around Kairi, but she also popped up afterwards. Roxas could do the same, I'd imagine, especially if both him and Sora willed it enough.

Silent hero_

Awards
I really hope that there's gonna be an versus mode.. Prehaps we'll find out when the Nintendo Dream Magazine comes out.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well if Xemnas is connected to Terra than giving Roxas a keyblade that looks similar to Terra's it would be a good hint to BBS.
Probably a good hint yes, but it seems it would more than a hint. Cause if you look at it, it seems that this like a small spoiler or something. And another thing, roxas has the keyblade cause he is the Nobody of Sora >.>

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Actually, Roxas and Sora wielding at the same time was said by Nomura to be an irregular condition :v in a sense, they'd have had to have "another Keyblade" so that this would happen.

Oh then that changes everything, so maybe there is a connection between xemnas and terra, and then maybe somehow through that connection; Roxas got his keyblade.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Actually, Roxas and Sora wielding at the same time was said by Nomura to be an irregular condition :v in a sense, they'd have had to have "another Keyblade" so that this would happen.

Really? I don't remember hearing that, but I believe you. I wonder if it is connected to Ven in some way?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd sooner see Roxas get that "spare Keyblade" from Ven, for obvious reasons.

Really? I don't remember hearing that, but I believe you. I wonder if it is connected to Ven in some way?

Another Report said:
Furthermore, these two both used the Keyblade at the same time. This can be explained by the relationship between Roxas and Sora. Thus, they both can wield two Keyblades, which, in fact, has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort’s memories, but this point can’t be touched on just yet.

Roxas has a Keyblade, and Sora has a Keyblade, thus the eventual Duel Wielding. However, they both wielded at the same time which complicates things.
Important meaning that relates to Xehanort's Memories, being BBS.
Hello Ven Factor :v

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'd sooner see Roxas get that "spare Keyblade" from Ven, for obvious reasons.

Roxas has a Keyblade, and Sora has a Keyblade, thus the eventual Duel Wielding. However, they both wielded at the same time which complicates things.
Important meaning that relates to Xehanort's Memories, being BBS.
Hello Ven Factor :v

This series is getting confusing.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not really. I kind of prefer there being a reason to Roxas having a Keyblade as well as Sora, which will eventually explain Duel Wielding, instead of "he's Sora's Nobody so it's by definition :D oh and the Keyblade just SPLIT".
That's confusing.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Not really. I kind of prefer there being a reason to Roxas having a Keyblade as well as Sora, which will eventually explain Duel Wielding, instead of "he's Sora's Nobody so it's by definition :D oh and the Keyblade just SPLIT".
That's confusing.

True but the whole Xehanort and unbirth stuff is really confusing.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I just don't know how they will pull off the whole unbirth thing. I mean it can't be a born being cause that would just be a normal person. It could be the soul I suppose but that does'nt seem shocking enough. I think it will be connected to the heart in some way of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back