• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW Scans!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Dude, chill out. I just based it on how I viewed the game. Why are you acting like a jerk?

There's no point in arguing over lists that are made on baseless conjecture, is all. And I'm acting like a jerk because I am a jerk, really. :/

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Why are you taking what he says so seriously?

Really really. If anything there has been far more to support Xion being playable than otherwise.

I just hate people that act like a jerk for no real reason. It makes me mad when someone acts like that.

Anyways Audo is that magazine coming out tonight since it's already the 21st in Japan? I just want a clear yes or no.

A

Audo

I just hate people that act like a jerk for no real reason. It makes me mad when someone acts like that.

Anyways Audo is that magazine coming out tonight since it's already the 21st in Japan? I just want a clear yes or no.
I haven't the foggiest.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

It'll be out tonight, but don't expect it to be up until tomorrow.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Sigh, okay. The whole thing about Nomura talking about "The secret story of birth" has peaked my interest. Can not wait to read all the juicy stuff and see the wonderful pics.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Can't agree more, bro. But I wanna see more on every character's gameplay. Particularly Xaldin.

I really want to see some Xemnas gameplay. I wonder if he will fight like his normal form or his final form.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Normal.

He didn't go into his final form until after merging with Kingdom Hearts.

That's true. I did think that he could always us that form but I that makes sense that he could'nt use it till after merging with KH. Yah normal fom sounds good.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
That's true. I did think that he could always us that form but I that makes sense that he could'nt use it till after merging with KH. Yah normal fom sounds good.

Well, you never know. maybe he'll go into that form in his limit break or something. I'm sure that Saïx will probably go into his berserk mode when he uses limit break. Won't know 'til later, I suppose.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well, you never know. maybe he'll go into that form in his limit break or something. I'm sure that Saïx will probably go into his berserk mode when he uses limit break. Won't know 'til later, I suppose.

Limit break, I had not thought of that. Roxas could duel weild in his limit break and Xemnas could use final form in his limit break.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I really want to see some Xemnas gameplay. I wonder if he will fight like his normal form or his final form.
What Xenka said, though I reeeaaallyy want to see Xemnas fight in his final form.

This issue better show some Xemnas gameplay.

Speaking of Xemnas, I wonder how you customize his weapons? Different colored lightsabers?(pink sabers = win)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Brown Aerial Blades = Shit Blades

On the subject of different Org. XIII weapons, I'd like to see Xaldin use some traditional, Knight-Style, jousting lances, like the lance Heartless, (Can't think of there names and don't care for shit about looking it up.) except thinner, and longer.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wonder, We have seen Roxas get different keyblades and each blade seems to be based off of another member. Now if Roxas gets a keyblade based on Xemans what would it look like?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Xaldin has the coolest weapons of any member, in my honest opinion. If you're down a dark ally, and you see Roxas, with a Keyblade, and Xaldin, with six lances that he floats on air. I'm sorry, but if this happened to me, I'm gonna take my chances with the freakin' key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back