• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCAN! Minigame World Confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudzack117

It looks like him, minus the eyepatch but I doubt that Square would just reveal him in that space, however, the HQ of this scan appear next week and this is a preview. Maybe Braig will officially revealed tomorrow on this week VJump or I could be wrong.

And Haxon, the guy is not Vanitas (sigh) Nomura will seriously not reveal his identity until BBS releases.

Tetsuya Nomura said that Vanitas's identity will be reveiled at the end of the game.

H

Haxon

It's not Vanitas because he's already on the poster somewhere else. :/

He is? OHHH HE IS! hes really dark on my computer so I didnt see him.

So yeah its DEFFINETLY BRAIG!!!!!!

crazzyBRY

HOLY SHIT!!!! MAYBE THE NEW GUY IS VANITAS?? HES THE ONLY ONE NOT IN THOSE CHARACTERS THAT IS IMPORTANT!!!

Plus if they were to put Xiggy they would put the rest of the org. right? Why only Xigbar?

its vanitas dude.. can't see?? he has the biggest picture of all xD..

plus.. only 6 of the org XIII members are in BBS.. not all..

we've seen 3 of them in the TGS 09 trailer.. and I think braig and ienzo are in the scans.. total of 5, excluding xehanort..

and vanitas is a relly big character.. thats y nomura won't reveal anything until they play the game until the end..

captain

Bronze Member
Well I'm glad we'll have a mini game world that will also probably be important.. I guess this world is an expansion of Disney Castle?

And WTF with Pete???

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The scans didn't really say anything different from what I posted before, but here are the translations directly from the scans:

Awesome, so Pete is pretending to be a super hero but is really a bad guy. And a festival that sounds like so much fun!

So good to be off that plane, BTW lol

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Im intrigued by disney town and like others i hope it isnt another 100 acre wood, secondly i believe that is Braig, lastly...PETE? What happened to you, you went all queer? also i know all of these things have been stated but i am to lazy to read 10 pages of posts

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Days intimated as much.
I hope I'm not right, though. I've had enough Axel/Lea to last me a while.

But what about Asi or whatever the hell Saix's original name is? I would love to see him and Lea together in BBS.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Appearing as a cameo would be nice but which world they came from is unknown, possibly Radiant Garden but I'm not sure and also their plans before becoming their Nobodies selves. What inspires them to do this? : /

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Appearing as a cameo would be nice but which world they came from is unknown, possibly Radiant Garden but I'm not sure and also their plans before becoming their Nobodies selves. What inspires them to do this? : /

Well maybe they lived in Radiant Gardens or maybe even Twilight Town if it appears in BBS. I suppose we wont know of the their plan since they had no knowledge of the Organization in BBS.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
That dark, figure of a man on Terra's other side, near his legs, is bothering me. That, or I want to know if I'm not hallucinating.

But what about Asi or whatever the hell Saix's original name is? I would love to see him and Lea together in BBS.

Saïx in BBS was added in by Nomura and the staff so no one thinks they're extremely gay for Axel and are whoring him.

A

Audo

Saïx in BBS was added in by Nomura and the staff so no one thinks they're extremely gay for Axel and are whoring him.
Yeah, because that's what they do -- worry that people might think they whore characters.
They don't worry, they just whore.

Lazybones

The guy near Eraqus definitely looks like he could be Braig. Same hairline and all.

2zrjal0.png

Since this person is by all princesses, anyone else think that he/she could be young Kairi!? I can kinda see it! Braig is there, so it's possible.

Either that or Prince Philip...>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back