• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCAN! Minigame World Confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Prince Philip doesn't have that curly fringe on his hair by the way. My reason on why the mysterious man is Braig and why he worn like that because his hair is similar to Xigbar, not tied to a ponytail and his face looks like that to him. The attire with the scarf kinda makes him look like a western gunslinger. : /

Oh, and Pete looks like our typical average superhero nightmare from a saturday morning cartoon. : P

YoshiAngemon

Pete's outfit raises so many questions.
1. Why is he wearing that?
2. If he's called "Captain Justice", than why does he become evil?
3. What happened to his steamboat?
4. WHAT THE F@&K MAN!!?

Hm. I think I could figure it out.
1. He's using it as a disguise, to win the Queen's affection, so that HE can become the King of Disney Castle, and control it for his own personal greed.
2. It's a cover for his true motives.
3. He must've traded it in, when it was deemed useless.
4. I have no idea.

Hope that helps. I mean, eventually, Mickey will take on Captain Justice, AKA: Pete, and defeat him fair and square, and the Queen will marry him, and Mickey eventually becomes King Mickey!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Disney Town? That's okay, I guess. Better than a Pooh revisit. I suppose a mini-game world is okay, would have preferred something different, though. It'll be interesting to see what (if any) plot goes on there. Pete's fall into villainy? Can't wait.

I'm far more interested in that poster in the corner, though. I think the one on the bottom is Braig. I hope a better quality scan comes out, soon.

When are we going to get Olympus information? It's been a long time coming.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
The scans didn't really say anything different from what I posted before, but here are the translations directly from the scans:

Have fun with minigames!! A new world: Disney Town

A busy town where cheerful friends await: “Disney Town”. This is a place where you can play three different types of minigames!

You’ll be able to see lots of familiar faces!
We’ve discovered a new world where our three keyblade wielding heroes will find adventures. In “Disney Town” there are lots of ways you can play.

A festival is starting!

Compete with your friends in the town!

(Screenshot is saying something about a Dream Festival, I think it’s saying it’s starting but the text isn’t perfectly clear.)
Terra and the Queen have arrived in front of the race track! The whole place feels festive.

The bad guy Pete in disguise: Captain Justice
A cute princess: Queen Minnie
The naughty trio: Dewey, Huey and Louie

Shoot to win!
Fruit Ball
Shoot fruit shaped balls and hit the goal! Lift and shoot!

Make ice cream to the beat of the song!
Rhythmic Ice
Press buttons to match the trios movements and stack the ice cream!

Battle while riding a keyblade!
Race
Ride the “Keyblade Ride” and manoeuvre through the busy path.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Nah, sorry that was sort of a strange thing to translate. I thought people might ask if she is a princess. I think in Japan they just call frilly clothes like she wears "princess" style, so they are referring to her as a princess. But she is still Queen Minnie.

Erauqs

Nah, sorry that was sort of a strange thing to translate. I thought people might ask if she is a princess. I think in Japan they just call frilly clothes like she wears "princess" style, so they are referring to her as a princess. But she is still Queen Minnie.

Oh ok...I was worried for a sec. So many question were forming in my head. Thanks again!!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Pete's outfit made me cringe a little, but Disney Town sounds kind of cute.
Really thinking the guy in thinking the guy in the corner is Braig. Can't wait to see an HQ shot of the guy and the other person.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I WANT THAT POSTER IN THE BOTTOM CORNER! :O Ugh.......Also Disney Town looks awesome :3 Cept Pete looks like a faggot...but so what else is new >>; Mini-games look awesome. Also did anyone notice Pete in the "Race" picture looks like normal Pete? :/

What the freak is this. o_O
.....a thread about a scan of a new world?

H

Haxon

Idk it looks ok... deffinetly better than 100 acre wood

Its strange though...

And is that Braig?

H

Haxon

HOLY SHIT!!!! MAYBE THE NEW GUY IS VANITAS?? HES THE ONLY ONE NOT IN THOSE CHARACTERS THAT IS IMPORTANT!!!

Plus if they were to put Xiggy they would put the rest of the org. right? Why only Xigbar?

Erauqs

HOLY SHIT!!!! MAYBE THE NEW GUY IS VANITAS?? HES THE ONLY ONE NOT IN THOSE CHARACTERS THAT IS IMPORTANT!!!

Plus if they were to put Xiggy they would put the rest of the org. right? Why only Xigbar?

You should read some of the posts in the thread.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Idk it looks ok... deffinetly better than 100 acre wood

Its strange though...

And is that Braig?

It looks like him, minus the eyepatch but I doubt that Square would just reveal him in that space, however, the HQ of this scan appear next week and this is a preview. Maybe Braig will officially revealed tomorrow on this week VJump or I could be wrong.

And Haxon, the guy is not Vanitas (sigh) Nomura will seriously not reveal his identity until BBS releases.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's not Vanitas because he's already on the poster somewhere else. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back