• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCAN! Minigame World Confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
its a guy. He is wearing a red scarf which makes him look like Vanitas. he looks like but isnt the guy from beauty and the beast. I dont think he is braig at all idky i just dont believe he is. Also he cant be Vanitas because nomura hid his face even when ven knocks his helmet off so why show us randomly know

I said above Peter Pan, not below.

2zrjal0.png

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
At first I thought he was Ansem the Wise, but I doubt his hair could go from black to white in one year (unless he has Terra-Xehanort Syndrome), so my money's on Braig. If it is Braig, I'm excited to see how he gets his eyepatch in BbS.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
You only quoted what he said after I pointed it out, be more specific next time. /=

Simple misunderstanding, get back on topic.

Erauqs

You only quoted what he said after I pointed it out, be more specific next time. /=

Simple misunderstanding, get back on topic.

No I didn't...
But youre right simple misunderstanding. I apologize bruh. No need for me to make a big deal out of it.
Back on topic:
She does SORTA look like Tifa, but I doubt its her.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
well I think pete looks like a fruit. kind of cool I admit to have Disnet town. Also I think Mickey is king by BBS since minnie is wearing a crown. Also thjat person between peter pan and cinderalla I think is Jasmine since some of the PoH are on that side of the page and it looks like her

Last edited:

State

Awards
What got my attention were that completely blacked person and the guy next to Terra...

The blacked guy looks similar to Vanitas, possibly, Vanitas without his helmet, if that were true, he shows signs of being bald.

And finally... The guy with long hair. He MUST be a younger Xigbar, no, Braig. He's not recognizable because we're used to seeing him with his yellow eyes, scar and his hair with a white line in it, that's the Xigbar damaged by darkness in his mid 40s. Now THIS Xigbar, now, Braig, looks to be BEFORE he got damaged by darkness... Or, he could be some relative of Eraqus', you can't deny the possibility, since they look somewhat alike.

KOIKOIBA

Maybe it's the 3rd Keyblademaster...remember? Some people assumed, that there is a 3rd Maste because of the three chairs in the TGS09 trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back