• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCAN! Minigame World Confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Negative

Re: NEW SCAN! Disney Town!

Yeah, Pete looks gay. Hopefully we can actually fight him instead of just doing mini games.

2rhb3px.png

Is that Braig?

Looks a little like him, maybe it is.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

2rhb3px.png

Is that Braig?

The face looks like Xigbar cause of how the eyes look from what I can tell. His shoulders are not as broad as Dilan's and he is not wearing the same clothes as Dilan because Dilan didn't have that orange thing around his neck.

My guess is that is Braig. (Notice he has no scars or eyepatch)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

∞;4614142 said:
Do you even know what Terra's 'normal' Keyblade looks like? Clearly not, or you've forgotten, because the one he wields in that picture is different to the standard one, and markedly so.

Aqua's is different too. I guess they brought back the Keychain amplification back in this one.

Allister Rose

French Lover

∞;4614142 said:
Do you even know what Terra's 'normal' Keyblade looks like? Clearly not, or you've forgotten, because the one he wields in that picture is different to the standard one, and markedly so.

i see the curve at the top, and the teeth of the keyblade strongly resemble, and if you see the handle, it looks exactly like the one in the cutscene and trailers of his previous keyblade. like i said, the charm changes it's form but doesnt give it a compeltely new form.

not a new keyblade, jsut a new look to it

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

2rhb3px.png

Anybody else see the ugly black centipede's head thing there to the left of Ven? Looks like some ugly Unverse

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

The face looks like Xigbar cause of how the eyes look from what I can tell. His shoulders are not as broad as Dilan's and he is not wearing the same clothes as Dilan because Dilan didn't have that orange thing around his neck.

My guess is that is Braig. (Notice he has no scars or eyepatch)

He actually looks sort of like Super Android 17 from DBGT lol.

Anybody else see the ugly black centipede's head thing there to the left of Ven? Looks like some ugly Unverse

Uh, you mean Stitch?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

2rhb3px.png

That thing is Stitch!

Anyone else notice Minnie is wearing her crown and queen dress?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

That thing is Stitch!

Anyone else notice Minnie is wearing her crown and queen dress?
Oh, sorry. XD low quality plus my sucky vision makes for bad assumptions.

Huh... I may be behind the times but... Who's that chick next to stitch? It kinda looks like the Evil queen... Neh, I need my glasses.

Only thing else I can read into that pic is the supposed Braig person. So low q I can't tell.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Oh, sorry. XD low quality plus my sucky vision makes for bad assumptions.

Huh... I may be behind the times but... Who's that chick next to stitch? It kinda looks like the Evil queen... Neh, I need my glasses.

Only thing else I can read into that pic is the supposed Braig person. So low q I can't tell.

Both Snow White and the evil queen are next to stitch.

Anyways if Minnie is in her queen uniform does that mean Mickey is King in BBS?

Xango99

WTF????? why the hell is huey duey and louie the SAME AGE LOOKING???

and dont give me the crap about disney characters not aging, because IM sure that mickey minie donald, uncle scrooge were NOT born as adults!!! and donald is related to the kids so why the hell are they like that? they should have just not shown them at all since this take place 10 years ago >_>

what the hell is wrong with SE? there has NOT been any sign of real again among the characters so far..... wont be surprise if young herc doesnt even appear >_> Nomura needs to quit lying or just S..T..F..U in his interviews...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

i see the curve at the top, and the teeth of the keyblade strongly resemble, and if you see the handle, it looks exactly like the one in the cutscene and trailers of his previous keyblade. like i said, the charm changes it's form but doesnt give it a compeltely new form.

not a new keyblade, jsut a new look to it
379939-terra_s_keyblade_super.jpg

That is not how the other one looks. If I said different Keyblade, it's not hard to understand what I meant.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

∞;4614214 said:
379939-terra_s_keyblade_super.jpg

That is not how the other one looks. If I said different Keyblade, it's not hard to understand what I meant.

I know what you mean. You mean different keyblade design, right? It's the same keybade it's just a new design.

Erauqs

Aqua's Keyblade looks just like her bike type vehicle. Confirms some things if you ask me...

axelroxasxion91

So I guess there aren't anymore new worlds, huh? Oh well, it was fun while it lasted...

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

WTF????? why the hell is huey duey and louie the SAME AGE LOOKING???

and dont give me the crap about disney characters not aging, because IM sure that mickey minie donald, uncle scrooge were NOT born as adults!!! and donald is related to the kids so why the hell are they like that? they should have just not shown them at all since this take place 10 years ago >_>

what the hell is wrong with SE? there has NOT been any sign of real again among the characters so far..... wont be surprise if young herc doesnt even appear >_> Nomura needs to quit lying or just S..T..F..U in his interviews...

Maybe animated ducks age differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back