• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Re:coded Screenshots from Kingdom Hearts 2.5!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
ok i found a website when they interveied the co-director of kingdom hearts
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix interview - Story - Entertainment - 3 News
just copy and paste :)

Yes, thank you indeed, I will also check this out when I am... Less pre-occupied.

I know one of the screenshots already shoed the destiny island gang sporting fish face, but at least it's not a really big part of the game. Actually, I don't think a single final fantasy character in KH1 DIDN'T have fish face.

davidXIIIaxel

Yes, thank you indeed, I will also check this out when I am... Less pre-occupied.

I know one of the screenshots already shoed the destiny island gang sporting fish face, but at least it's not a really big part of the game. Actually, I don't think a single final fantasy character in KH1 DIDN'T have fish face.
lol yeah please tell me what you guys think on it. there is also other content on it with more questions on the interview

Max

Staff member
Awards
I really don;t care about the 'fish face', I didn't think that was a thing until I got into the series and BBS where it was what everyone pointed to.

Fish face was awful in KH1! I think it was the worst offender, especially when it just switched back and forth between high quality and fish face mid cutscene

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I love the way Data Sora kindve stands apart from regular Sora. There's just...SOMETHING about his personality that I feel slightly differed. I just can't wait to watch this stuff!

I like how they did that too. It's still Sora but Data Sora still was a little different so that he stood out from the real Sora (now I want to see a scene of the two Sora's talking with each other xD).

Not necessarily. Being a fan of something allows you to see its faults. There isn't anything wrong with disliking the fish faces and thinking that they're odd. Because they ARE.
So dislike them to your heart's content! In KH3, they should be a thing of the past~ Might as well get a laugh about it, now.

While there shouldn't be any fish faces in KH3 I would actually like there to be 1 in the game just so that we can laugh about.

Fish face was awful in KH1! I think it was the worst offender, especially when it just switched back and forth between high quality and fish face mid cutscene

I know I hated that too! The scene that pops into my head is in Olympus when Phil is talking to SDG about being a hero and Sora's face just goes between fully animated and fish face. How did they think doing that was a good idea?

I never got to play Coded, so I'm pretty excited to have these things in the new Remix!

Well then I hope you enjoy watching it since it has a very nice story.

rufusisaghost

I'm sure i'm better off watching it rather than playing it. Maybe if the cutscenes prove to have the great story you say then I'll find a way to play it!

Max

Staff member
Awards
I know I hated that too! The scene that pops into my head is in Olympus when Phil is talking to SDG about being a hero and Sora's face just goes between fully animated and fish face. How did they think doing that was a good idea?

The one I always think of is one he meets Donald and Goofy for the first time after the fight with guard armor. He goes from sad fish face, so happy animated face, to content fish face.

Then there is also Riku in Traverse Town when he and Maleficent are watching Sora through that window. Ughh

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The one I always think of is one he meets Donald and Goofy for the first time after the fight with guard armor. He goes from sad fish face, so happy animated face, to content fish face.

Then there is also Riku in Traverse Town when he and Maleficent are watching Sora through that window. Ughh

Ah yes the infamous Riku face. I remember how mad people got about that shot in particular.

davidXIIIaxel

yeah but there are many more like when maleficent is about to turn into her dragon form and then the it was all animated but then fish faced maleficent came when it showed sora and she was in the background talking. i hated that.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Ah yes the infamous Riku face. I remember how mad people got about that shot in particular.

It was especially awful with HD because in the screenshots they fixed the fish face, but in the actual game the fish face remained.

rufusisaghost

Okay, I'm not entirely sure what you guys are talking about. I have an idea, but not sure.
What exactly do you mean by fish face? Can you post a screen shot?

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay, I'm not entirely sure what you guys are talking about. I have an idea, but not sure.
What exactly do you mean by fish face? Can you post a screen shot?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

See what we're talking about?

Anthony12KH

Spoiler Spoiler Show

SE must have been like, we'llg ive them fish faces 1 last time in the HD collection, then we'll surprise them with no fish face in KH3.

Max

Staff member
Awards
SE must have been like, we'llg ive them fish faces 1 last time in the HD collection, then we'll surprise them with no fish face in KH3.

There will be absolutely no excuse for fish face in KH3. Did I expect them to get rid of all of them in the HD Collection? No. Was I expecting an improvement? Well yeah, they showed us improved screenshots.

I'm hoping that any new cutscenes they make for Coded will just avoid Fish Face since they are really shooting for a good quality cinematic experience here.

rufusisaghost

Spoiler Spoiler Show

OH Yes I had an idea that's what you meant. I'm glad they did fix some of that stuff too. They should have fixed all of it if they were going to fix some, you know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back