• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Nobody Classes for KH III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Technically Roxas is above them seeing how he's humanoid so maybe that's why they used honorifics. Also correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the liege quote in the KH1FM's secret trailer?

Yup, it´s there:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOtXZp3B-tc Precisely at 3:43. I was positively surprised how many lines from that secret ending were actually integrated into the games.

Spikeyroxas

I imagine nobodys to have these specific type traits and not nessasary tied to a Ff class.

Marluxia: reapers that can cast black magic such as Doom and Drain.

Vexen: nobodys that are shielded from the front and must be taken out from behind like some heartless / unversed. Each blocked hit gathers "data" and upon a few strikes will release a sort of clone of a random party member.

Larxene: very fast nobodys with combo Attacks

Zexion: another sorceress type enemy but an opposite of xemnas which liked the get close and personal, this one tries to maintain distance whilst firing random spells that can also cause status defects.

Lexaeus: tanky nobodys which get stronger as more damage is dealt to them.

I might sound dumb here but I never did understand why / how roxas had control over the ninja type nobodys (I forgot their names)
It never really was mentioned in days and the training missions and mission where you escape had them attack you. And i didnt really get how they represented him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back