• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Nobody Classes for KH III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Perhaps a variation of the samurai? It can borrow inspiration from her forms.

Since Lesser Nobodies are based from Job Classes, Xion's could be a Warrior/Knight, seeing as how her true form has a warrior/knight like armor.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
okay. marluxia/larxene reform into somebodies and become a sadisticly fabulous reaper/fashionista duo in Shibuya who sell sora clothes at marked up prices.

Hirokey123

Awards
I'm disappointed that of the first possibilities to be said for Xion no one said mimic.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
okay. marluxia/larxene reform into somebodies and become a sadisticly fabulous reaper/fashionista duo in Shibuya who sell sora clothes at marked up prices.
Dunno if you're being sarcastic, but both ideas sound cool!! xD They could both be KH's Koki Kariya and Uzuki Yashiro.

I'm disappointed that of the first possibilities to be said for Xion no one said mimic.

A mimicking puppet! It can change/borrow your appearance like a Ditto!

The closest would be something like FFV's mime.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I thought Roxas controlled The Dusks?
no, he controlled the samurai which is why they held sora's crew back while the keyblade wielders clashed internally.

come to think of it, i'm disappointed sora didn't take control of them after the merge.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
no, he controlled the samurai which is why they held sora's crew back while the keyblade wielders clashed internally.

come to think of it, i'm disappointed sora didn't take control of them after the merge.

I mean it's funny Roxas was never shown to be able to control in Days at all and then randomly in kh2 he can do it :confused:

IIRC there was a fight with those samurai nobody and one of them might have said we've come back for you or some non sense like that.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I mean it's funny Roxas was never shown to be able to control in Days at all and then randomly in kh2 he can do it :confused:

IIRC there was a fight with those samurai nobody and one of them might have said we've come back for you or some non sense like that.
wait, what? when did this happen? was it final mix?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
wait, what? when did this happen? was it final mix?

I remember vaguely there was a scene similar to that, but with deeper thought, I think it was when Roxas left the org and a dusk might have said that in a cutscene. I think in early KH2 but don't quote on that.

For some reason I thought it was to Sora during the first time you fight the sams in HB.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
maybe it was and i just ignored/skipped the scene, lol.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

Didn't the dusks chase after Roxas in Twilight Town in KH2 and call him "my liege" or something?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Didn't the dusks chase after Roxas in Twilight Town in KH2 and call him "my liege" or something?
yeah but i think that was just nomura being cryptic tbh.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Technically Roxas is above them seeing how he's humanoid so maybe that's why they used honorifics. Also correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the liege quote in the KH1FM's secret trailer?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
no, they said a new nobody. a class of enemy, like dusks or shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back