• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Moon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Yes, as you can see i'm a were-Angel, what about you, are you also a were?"

"I'm one of the Were-Phoenixs," said Asahi "I still don't know where that man is. Lost track of him a while ago. And this shrine is basically where my family lives. They too are also Were-Phoenixs. I was going to see if he passed by there or not and I guess he didn't."

HeartofTwilight

OOC: Hey guys. I don't think I am going to go foward and start on this RP. YOu seem to have started and I am still totally lost. Nothing against anyone here. Have fun!

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
As Jet woke up, he realised what time it was.... Nearly 7, so it was almost dark, and he'd slept through the whole day. He didn't really have much to do though, so it was ok. As he walked through his house, he picked up a remote, pushing the red button, and in a few seconds, a stereo started up, playing Disturbed - Prayer.

Jet looked out one of the windows, and noticed the moon... It would be full tonight, and he would be allowed to play at full form tonight. He smiled, remembering the blood he shed last time, and it sent a shiver down his spine. He loved this feeling, and soon the moon would be out fully...

After a few hours, Jet decided it was time. He turned off everything in his house, and walked outside. He smiled, feeling the lunar rays penetrating his body slowly, and then looked straight up. His eyes locked onto the moon, and once again, he began to change. The pain was nothing anymore, and he watched his body change...

Once he had finished changing, he opened his mouth, letting out a mighty roar, and flew into the sky... Hunting time!

Jage0910

Kyo still not getting a response from the girl looked outside and saw that it was dark already.

Wow I can't believe I waited this long for the girl to wake up... do I like her or something?

He looked outside again and saw that it was a full moon.

Usually I'll be afraid of this but... I can transform at will. SO all this will do right now is strengthen my human self. I love having the abilities of both sides but... I hate fighting for both sides.

He turned to the girl again and waited for an answer.

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Tsuhime looked up at him. He was special, she knew, but she simply couldn't put her finger to it. After all, he was right about her house. Smiling, she went up to him, eyes bright.

"I'm Tsuhime. It's great to know you."

She looked outside. The moon was out and it was full. Immediatley, she felt a cold shiver. Again, the stories of her parents came back and her mind wandered back to the boy....

Sure he could be a monster....But if he was, he had his chance....that would mean he's a good guy, right? Then I was right...

Her heart was still uncertain, but she forced her body to move and she looked at the boy once more, an idea comming to her lips.

"Would you like to take a walk outside?"

[Edit...you posed before me...]

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"I was going to see if he passed by there or not and I guess he didn't."

"Well i'm sure he should be somewhere around here..we have to go find him before he kills anymore weres".

Suddenly Van heard something in the bushes "did you hear that?".

Van then went to the bush, the holy man had come out and tried to attack Van.

But Van managed to evade the attack, and with the power of the wind, he blew him between himself and Asahi so he wouldn escape.

Van then started to interrigate him by saying "Why would a holy man, as yourself, kill a were-tiger?"

Jage0910

OOC: Sorry Oathkeeper really sorry I edited it.

Kyo heard her response.

"Nice to meet you Tsuhime."

She then asked him to walk with her.

"Sure why not." he told her.

OOC: Sorry for the short post want to know what Tsuhime will do.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
((s'kay :) ))

"Great!" She was overjoyed and quickly gave him a hug. Stepping lightly, she opened the front door and allowed Kyo to go outside first.

"Perhaps you can show me around. I don't go all over the place, so it would be nice to go with someone, don't you think?"

She felt safe, despite the fact that she was talking to a Were. Perhaps there are others...then maybe I'll have some friends.

Tsuhime continued to smile, although her heart beat went faster and faster.

Jage0910

"Great!" She was overjoyed and quickly gave him a hug. Stepping lightly, she opened the front door and allowed Kyo to go outside first.

Kyo was at first surprised at this action. He blushed slightly but quickly shook it off.

"Perhaps you can show me around. I don't go all over the place, so it would be nice to go with someone, don't you think?"

"Sure why not I'll show you around. So where do you want to go?" he asked her nicely.

I let her decide where to go. If it's the forest I'll just have to protect her.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Tsuhime looked around. From here, the path led just past the forest into town, but there wasn't anything to do there.

"How about the forest? Evrything's closed in town anyway, and you don't believe in evil 'Weres', do you?"

She only had half a mind to take that remark back, but she did add the word 'evil', which by now, she was convinced he wasn't. Tsuhime led Kyo by the hand and took him into Kurai forest, but only until the tree where she had slept earlier.

"Now it's your turn." she said kindly, and letting go of his hand, she waited.

Jage0910

Kyo was dragged to Kurai Forest By Tsuhime.

"Now it's your turn." she said kindly, and letting go of his hand, she waited.

"What do you mean "It's my turn."? He kindly asked her.

Oh I get it she knows I'm a Were... but How!?!?

"I have a secret ok and I trust you enough to keep it." he told her.

He transformed into his Were form.

"As you can see I am a Were-Dragon the odd thing is this shield and sword comes with the transformation. Oh and don't worry I won't hurt you. I'm not one of those crazy and sadistic Weres." he told her.

He changed back.

"I guess that's what you were waiting for huh?" he asked her.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Her face might've showm fear, but she was more amazed than anything.

"Wow......." She tried to get more words out of her mouth, but none came. As if to make everything seem like a dream, the moon increased in luster, making Kyo and his surroundings have a hazy-like mist.

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, she spoke.

"That was amazing!...I guess you caught me red-handed...But I was right! You're not evil! You're not out for my blood! You're good...you really are a nice guy....."

Tsuhime beamed, but the wondered about him some more.

"How-............how did you end up like that?"

She hoped not to offend him, if he happened to simply be born with it, but she really wanted to ask. Maybe it was possible not to loose your mind completley...

Jage0910

Kyo looked at her face.

Oh great! I scared her.

"That was amazing!...I guess you caught me red-handed...But I was right! You're not evil! You're not out for my blood! You're good...you really are a nice guy....."

Kyo laughed at her response.

"You know. Most people would run in fear or call for help but you... your something else." he told her.

Tsuhime beamed, but the wondered about him some more.

Wow... she's really cute.

"How-............how did you end up like that?"

Kyo sighed.

"It's a long story... that I have time to tell." He told her.

He jumped on the branch that Tsuhime slept on and sat on it. He invited her to come up with him. Without waiting for a response he jumped backed down carried her like he did earlier, jumped on the branch again and gently put her down on the branch.

He then started his story.

"You see my human mother went into Kurai Forest. She disappeared for weeks and everyone thought she was dead. One day she returned and met with some of her relatives. The one shocking thing was... she was pregnant. 9 months later she gave birth to me. Ever since I was born I was able to transform and control my Were powers at will. Having Were powers I'm stronger, faster, etc. than a normal human being. If you hadn't noticed yet I jumped down, carried you and jumped back up here to the branch you were on when you were asleep earlier... I mean seriously what kind of normal person can jump up a tree branch while carrying a girl." he told her.

"Well that's how it happened." he told her.

"Oh one more thing I'm more human than Were I'm about 40% Were and 60% human. That's why I can control my transformations. My powers don't control me I control them."

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
OoC: No offence Jage, but your picture looks more like a were-lizard that a dragon. And if you read my profile, it did say that I was the only were-dragon around.

IC:

Above the sky, Jet looked down, watching the people out late, and wondering who would be his first victim. His wings flapped once more, giving him a slight boost up, and then he noticed a few exceptional 'auras' around. More weres, but not like him. And then, some disappeared... Were's are being killed, but by what.... or who.

He decided to investigate, flying in the direction, and noticed a sewer entrance open, and the smell of burnt corpes.... obviously killed weres. He landed with a thud, and walked around, noticing a threatening aura close by.... something dark.

But what was he to afraid of? He was a were-dragon. The rarest and most powerful of them all. He began to move in that direction, wondering what sort of challange lied ahead... Jet loved a challange.

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
OOC: What do you think I can call it then!?!?!?

I'll edit this later.

OOC: Well, I could tell you EXACTALLY what you could do...but, seeing as I've already made numerous infractions on the flaming laws in the RP section, it's probably a good idea not to. Please...go back to Gaia. It's simpler there. You guys just get to wallow in your own squalor.

Editing with a post...later. When Jet finished his.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
ooc: I was wondering if you could post on Melodies of Life Shadows, Twilight and Dream or do I have to use something? And yeah I know that not all your characters are the way they are in some of the rps we are in, I was just saying something.

IC: Midnight didn't care what the humans and weres thought of her, she was use to this treatment. Looking around the area she smiled a little, there where drawings of two humans there. "Kyosuke, I wonder if you ever will be the same. You sure have changed since you've become a were." She muttered, her black hair moving to the left from the small wind that came through the area. She just couldn't help but feel that it was her fault.

Her heart was pounding, quickly running out of the area she noticed the moon was full. "No, there's something wrong very wrong." She whispered, as she watched some more birds go flying by. But they seemed afraid about something within the forest, dashing into it she began looking around. "The birds are use to the weres, so what could are they afraid of sense they aren't afraid of the weres?" She thought.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kyosuke was now standing in the center of a park, looking straight up at the moon. There was a smirk etched on his face as he knew what this time meant. It was time now for his transformation to take place, and thus beginning his hunting session...

The boy's hands were now turning into those of a raptor's claws. His skin were soon covered in reptilian scales, a long tail stretching out from is lower back area. His entire attire soon ripped off completely while the transformation took place, which didn't take too long for it to happen. Once it was complete, there was a loud roar that echoed from the park and into the city, grabbing the attentions of the pedestrians there. There was an eerie silence that came across the city, the people there wondering what could of made such a sound like that. Then out of nowhere, the sound of a man screaming was heard. It sounded as if the man was being slaughter, his cries alarming the people to run which a few called the cops as well.

Another roar was let out as what appeared to be a raptor running after the city people, hacking and slashing a few once it grew close. This was in fact, the boy himself. Kyosuke wanted to feed his craving and now he had the chance to do so. His claws were covered in the blood of the victims he had just cut through, his mouth also had blood trailing down from it. Using his tail, he wrapped it around the ankles of another victim, dragging them in only to end their life in an instant...

The cops soon came to the scene of the slaughter taking place, their eyes widening at the sight of a raptor. Kyosuke glanced over at the group of policemen after feasting upon the body of a female. He began to dash towards them at amazing speeds in an attempt to take them out too. However one police officer drew out his handgun and a few shots rang out. Some of the bullets struck Kyosuke which then caused him to run away to another part of the city, the policemen following.

Path-Finder

ooc i would have preffered if you hadnt controlled my character because id din't wnat my second post to also be a fight, plus my character wouldnt hid in bushes he would confront the satan-spawn head on plus his first move wouldnt have been an attack he would have offered you a chance at redemption I'm sorry but this is why god-moding isnt allowed in most rp's your more likely to butcher another persons character than to actually do what their creator would have them do, I'm not even going to reply to that because its so out of character for Rudolph that to accept it would make any of hsi future actions contradict how he reacts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back