• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Moon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Path-Finder

Rudolph leaped over the charging cat. Yellow-orange and striped black the Were-tiger pounced about, her anger mounting she let her claws frenzy out in front of her, snatching the acolytes neck and wrapping it in a vicious death grip. Tighter and tighter the tips of her razor-bladed fingers poking blood slowly from his throat.
She held him out at arms length letting out an obviously delighted purr.
It was cut short, shifting his weight back and then swinging himself forward he ripped himself free, landing a kick straight to the felines' chin.
The beast on its back and Rudolph's mace recovored he stood tall above the grounded cat.
And all the creatures of god's dominion paused to watch the event. Were-beasts and animals alike paused to watch from the sidelines.
"By the authority invested in me by the holy church, ye hath been judged and sentenced to execution".
And without another word Rudolph struck down with his mace, the spiked ball slamming hard enough into the creatures skull to kill it in a single painless blow, he raised his hands in prayer and pulled the holy weapon free and continued through the forest. He would be in town soon, and would deliver god unto the people of this forsaken land and wrestle them from the devil's hands.

The crowds of animals and Were-things moved out into the bush to spread word of a newcomer, a servant of the church that had come and slain one of their kin.

Hours passed and Rudolph wathced the waning of the moon and the waxing of the sun. Without tire he marched on, Chidubem tucked into his robes, safely as not to stab himsel fon one of its jutting points.
The last night's victim had been an unfortunate one, he could tell that she was a woman succumbed to the instincts of the beast, msot likely on trying to protect territory or to fill her stomach or that of her children if she had any. However he knew his duties and cleared hsi mind of any guilt and walked further into the brush searching for the town he had been sent to save.

Last edited:

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
OOC: Wait, Weres transform at night right?

Asahi was on her way home from looking around the city. She took a short cut from a near by walking trail as she always did to get home. She walked through the forest feeling the sun beating down on her. It was more quiet in the forest which at times is unusual.

She sighed looking up at sky. She hated walking. She longed to fly but she felt bummed when she remembered that Weres only transform at night. so, she had no choice but to walk. Asahi sighed again in frustration.

"You think they could've found a way to transform in the day time but noooo." muttured Asahi

A certain smell caught her attention. Curious to find out what it was she quickly dashed over to the source of the scent. She found that there was a pool of blood right by a bush. Asahi recognized the scent of the blood as Were-Tiger blood. But there was another smell too. A more... soothing smell. It reminded her of the holy water back at the clan temple.

Asahi heard a noise in the bush. She saw that it was a man in his early twenties and two small boys about nine to eleven years old. She recognized them as a group of Were-Horses. She had seen them time to time in the woods but never really met them.

"Who did this?" asked Asahi

"A man of the church..." said the Were-Horse man

"He slayed her with a holy mace." said one of the Were-Horse boys

"A holy man huh?" said Asahi "What in God's name does he think he's doing?"

With that, Asahi rushed of through the woods. Not only were the Weres' lives in danger but this holy man appeared to be in danger as well. After all, everyone knew better then to go that deep into the Kurai Forest. She didn't know whether to save the man or to let him be and watch what happens. She continued through the forest coming to a large shrine.

Path-Finder

ooc Gasp your right I'm sorry for that, my mistake, Karii heart mixed me up with her character name. Plus with her talking to a were raptor I thought she meant he was in his transformed state Ill edit my post to make things make sense

Endgame

:D
"So...any last words?"
The tall young man stood over a trio of kneeling men, each with slitted eyes and forked tongues. Were-snakes. In his hand, a silver dagger was at the throat of the nearest one.

He'd known that this group had been preying on the humans in his city for almost a week now. Not that he cared about the humans, of course. There was the simple fact that this city's humans were his prey. And his, alone. With a few exceptions, every other were that came to this city had died. The council was really starting to become curious as to the multitude of bodies found burnt to a crips in the sewer.

As the snake opened his mouth to speak, Vile sliced the dagger through his neck, his lifeblood exploding forth in a magnificant fountain, that slowly fell to a trickle.

Kicking the corpse out of his way, Vile slashed the bindings of the two snakes. Two bound were was no challange for him. Then again, neither was two unbound.

One of them lept at him. Foolish! A jet of flame burst from Vile's hand to engulf the Were, and he fell harmlessly beside the Vampire, desperatly rolling around. Now, Vile advanced on the second, whipping the jet of flame around to pass just by his face, several times.

Even as he concentrated on the Jet, vile dove in and buried the knife in his heart.

Setting each body alight in turn, he climbed from the sewers into the morning air. It was true sunlight had a damaging effect on Vampires. They had somewhat of a mild allergic reaction if they absorbed too many UV rays. Still, a red patch and a bit of itchyness was the worst they could hope for, so he wasn't going to turn into dust anytime soon.

HeartofTwilight

OOC: Kinda confused. Do Weres change every night, full moons, when they want to? Also what time of day is it? What time of the month, moon phase wise. I kinda need to know that before I can Post, plus it seems that we are all in different times now.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
ooc: Sorry that I confused you, the raptor was in human from...I was just saying which one it was.

IC: Midnight quickly looked up to see some birds go flying by, looking over to the man. "Go back to the camp!" She ordered, dashing past him following her he looked at her. "Why are you telling me this?" They asked, quickly looking at them and then back in front of her. "There's trouble deep within the forest, now do what I told you!" She replied, soon after she had barked this the raptor left. Quickly jumping into the trees her icy-blue eyes scanned the area, she came across a man in the woods. Jumping out of the trees, she looked at him but quickly turned her head to the sky.

Looking back at her then around them, her icy-blue eyes landed on him once more. "You have to get out of the forest now!" She growled, quickly dashing off deeper into the forest. "He can't stay here, he has to get out of the forest." She thought, reaching the camp she saw the were-raptors looking around to see if Kyosuke was there or not. "I hope he's not out getting in trouble." She thought.

Jage0910

OOC: As I said in my post I just woke up on Sunday and I'm waiting for Tsuhime to wake up so it's either afternoon or morning but... some people just want to to kill random NPC Weres huh?

IC: Kyo was still waiting for the girl to wake up. He got bored so he took out his manga Buso Renkin Volume One and started to read it.

Hope she doesn't think I kidnapped her or something when she wakes up...

After a while he went outside to breath some fresh air then he came back in and went back to the wall and started reading again.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
(( Okay...let's see. It was day-time, probably evening by now. Tonight can be a full moon if you want, which makes it around the begining of the month, ne? (looking at an old calendar right now...) Regarding transformations, they could change every night, their most powerful form during a full moon. During a New Moon however, they are completley powerless...))

ooc: So I guess I should wake up now...

Tsuhime got up quickly, and remembering the previous settings of before, she held onto the sides of her bed, assuming that it was the branch she was sitting on. Instead, she found herself inside her room. She went through the events in her mind. The wind, the animals, sleep...How did she get here? Looking over her arms and legs, she found no scratches or wounds.

Everything looked alright, so Tsuhime hopped out bed, only to stop dead in her tracks; -someone else was in the house, and it wasn't her parents. Carefully, she crept out of her room and slipped into the hallway where she managed to peer into the den. It was a boy.

Jage0910

Kyo noticed that the girl has woken up.

"Ah. I see that you've woken up. If your wondering how you got here I pick you up you from the branch because it was too dangerous and carried you into your house... assuming that this is your house..." he said as he put his book back into his pocket.

He walked closer to her.

"My name's Kyo and if I may ask what's your name?" He asked her.

OOC: I put the wrong name last time... my bad.

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Van had just woken up from his sleep from the roof, ""I cant believe i slept thru the whole day and missed school on top of that, still today is a beutiful night" said Van.

Van then got down from the roof and took a walk.

Suddenly he heard yells, "huh wonder what that? i should check it out".

Van quickly ran toward the yells and saw a were-dragon setting fire to an apartment complex".

"damn..i need to evacuate the people, so they wont know i'm a were-Angel, and then I can sprout my wings to attack, since he is attacking from the sky".

Van then decided to go to an area where no one was could see him, and only the were-dragon could since he was up on the sky.

When he got to the area he distracted the were-dragon by yelling at the were "Stop now or else..", but the were ignored him thinking he was just a human.

Van then sprouted his wings and flew up on the sky, "huh you look human but you have wings..you must be a were-Angel".

The people wondered who was the winged angel but it was too high up and kinda of dark to see, then the were-dragon then tried to attack Van but Van dodged it and shot a wind blast from his hands and hit the were-dragon, making him fall into the kurai forest.

Van quickly flew down and punched the were-dragon, sending him to a river.

Van got ready to attack once the were-dragon got out the river but never came out, "hmm I thought he was going to put more of a fight.., i hope the night sky didnt reveal my face to the people".

Van then made his wings disappear, Van then heard a noise behind him, he turned around and saw a girl next to a large shrine...

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: *sighs* As long as Kari wasn't power playing my character, then it's all good. -_-

Kyosuke lurked deep within the city, walking and fitting in with the crowd considering the young boy was in his human state. His hands were in his pockets shaking as he passed by every single person and gave them a small glare. Deep down the boy wanted to lung at the closest victim and just slaughter them right then and there just to quench his hunger for flesh and blood. However Kyosuke was forced to restrain himself from doing so or else his true form would be revealed to everyone that were standing around him. "C'mon... you can last until night time comes. Just a few more hours and then it's off to hunting for a few new preys." the boy thought to himself, quickly scurrying away into a near-by alleyway.

Leaning up against the brick wall, Kyosuke began to slide down along it until he was now sitting up. He began to breath heavily as his hunger grew worse and was very close to attacking a random person right about now. But he had to hold himself back which he was doing very well at. Or so it looked like for now at least.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
OOC: Trunks, you mean a girl not a holy man silly.

Asahi heard a large splash in the river. She ran towards the river to see what was happening. She took notice of a tall boy punching a Were-Dragon into the river. The boy had wings signifying that he was a Were-Angel. She noticed that the boy already made his wings disappear. Suprised that Were-Angels could do that, she accidentally took a step forward which made her step on a twig.

"So, I see you're a Were too... huh?" said Asahi trying to start a conversation when he noticed her "I'm Asahi."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
ooc: It wasn't your character Shadows

IC: Midnight wasn't at ease she knew that night was approching and fast, she looked around the camp again. "Stay here, I need to check and see if any of the weres are out in the city." She muttered, dashing away from the camp she reached the eage of the forest. Switching to her cat from she dashed out into the city, quickly jumping up onto a roof-top she looked around. "Come on Kyosuke, don't attack anyone not yet." She whispered, running to the eage and then jumping she came to a allyway.

Smiling as she saw Kyosuke and that he has attacked anyone. Jumping down she changed back to human when she was about to hit the ground, dusting herself off she looked at him. "Kyosuke, wait until nightfall please." She whispered softly. She looked around to see that no one was within ear shot, she then looked at Kyosuke. "Kyosuke, I know you can beat this thing until night." She whispered ever so softly.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Name: Lyra Kendall

Apperance: Except she has a scar in a sickle moon shape above her right eye.

Race: Wereanimagus (explained in history)

Special Attack: Unkown as of yet

History: Some think of them as mere legend, while others believe them to have died out long ago. But Lyra proves them all wrong when she becomes a Wereanimagus. Thought to be a mythical race of Were's, the Wereanimagus are made of sorcerers and witches that have the ability to change into not just one, but two or more creatures at the full moon. Because of this, they kept to themselves, a natural distrust of other Weres preventing many sightings.

But perhaps I should explain how Lyra got mixed into this. She had always been on her own, on account that she is a witch that specialized in animal transformation. But she could do it whenever she wished, she didn't have to wait until the full moon. But other humans still mistrusted her because of her powers, the result being that she became an outcast, living on the very edge of existince.

But then, four years ago, something amazing and truely horrifying happened. She was attacked by a Were-Winged Tiger, a hybrid between a Weretiger and a Weregryffin. Spells and potions restored her sight to the almost ruined eye, but there was no sorcery that could decontaminate the wounds. She waited for the full moon, terror in her heart as she saw the transformations begin.

But something was strange, she wasn't turning into a tiger or a gryffin; but instead, she was transforming into a sleek, powerful panther. Curious, she tried something; and was amazed when she shifted from the panther, into a gryffin, then into a phoenix. She realized that between her own magic and the hybrid's attack, her DNA was somehow mutated so that she could change into the form of any Were at will. Deciding to use this power for good, she's been stalking the forest since she was fourteen, trying to rescue the humans before they too became cursed, but staying well back from her fellow outcasts. Because to them, she was known as the "Outcast among Outcasts."

Personality: Do to the harsh judgement of others, Lyra is distrustful of almost everyone she meets. She is very secretive, not sharing her feelings on any matter. Some think of her as cold and snobbish, but Lyra looks at it as a defence for her heart. She can't stand the accusing glares she recieves from people, so she stays in seclusion as much as possible. Some days she longs for companionship of any kind, but she knows that because of her curse, she'll forever be destined for a life of loneliness.

Extra:
~~~~Fear of Love~~~~

Unreasonable as it may seem,
To some, it's only an untouchable dream.
For them, it's too far above,
But how they wish for this thing called love.

It's the most perfect of blooms,
But to pluck it, for some it means doom.
For this rose has sharp thorns,
And for these petals, many a heart is torn.

I know how it can be,
For me, love is but a dream.
I just can't do it, I can't bear the pain,
If someone broke my heart, I would be slain.

Some days for True Love I long,
But I'm just not that strong.
A life of solitude all along.
All because of a fear of love.

Theme Song: Learn to be Lonely by Minne Driver

Quote: "Even among outcasts I am an outcast."

~-----~

Okay, three points I want to make really quick.

1. I am not trying to godmode, so sorry if it seems that way. I just really don't like staying with just one transformation; it gets dull to quick for me.

2. The poem "Fear of Love" is MINE! I thought of it, I wrote it, and it's under copywrite. If you try to take it without permission, you're in major trouble.

3. Now don't try to tell me that THAT wasn't creative.

Now that that's out of the way, I await your approval, Oathkeeper. And if you don't like it, I'll change it. Promise.

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kyosuke snapped his head up as soon as he heard a familiar voice. Looking straight up at the person that and saw that it was that girl Midnight. Sure, her name was rather unusual and he really didn't know why or even cared as to what kind of parents would name her that. Right now all Kyosuke wanted to do was just get a quick "meal" and move on with the day, even if it means killing someone he knew. Like Midnight for instance. Though the boy was in a good mood so he decided not to rip her into shreds just to feed himself. Standing up from the side of the wall he was sitting up against, Kyosuke looked at Midnight with a smirk on his face.

"Well, didn't think that you would show up here." said Kyosuke as he got in Midnight's face, that smirk soon fading away slowly. "Why in the Hell do you keep following me every time I'm out on the town?" he asked her. "Are you trying to prevent me from killing another innocent person or what? It's not my fault, ever since I've became one of the Weres, all I've wanted to do was just kill." he added as he then began to walk out of the alleyway. "But whatever, just don't follow me anymore. I'm fifteen for crying out loud. I can do whatever the Hell I want even if you don't like my actions." he said rather rudely.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Midnight watched as Kyosuke walked away. "No, it's not the humans I'm worried about! It's your safety, but fine get yourself hurt!" She snapped, walking past Kyosuke she headed out into the busy steerts. "Besides, we need to look out for each other...they hate me too." She whispered to herself, heading back to a childhood hang out she looked around the area. "Too bad he doesn't remember." She whispered, as she looked at the drawings that were around. Midnight couldn't help but remember how Kyosuke use to be, but then again they have only met face-to-face within the forest. But she has seen him around town, she also knew that she was hated as much as the weres.

ooc: Well, this isn't the way normaly our characters are towards each other huh Shadow.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: My characters are not always nice and dandy, Kari.

"Pfft... I'm not the one who's going to get hurt." said Kyosuke as he heard Midnight go on with her rambling about his safety. But he didn't care. If he was hurt then he was hurt, that's life. Though he did happen to hear her mutter something but couldn't figure out what she was saying. Shrugging the boy continued to stroll around the city, his muscles were now tense considering dozens of pedestrians were passing by. This was driving his patience as Kyosuke was on the verge of just snapping and pouncing on someone. It was still bright as day out and it felt like it was taking forever to reach nightfall.

"Dammit..." Kyosuke swore under his breath. He wouldn't be in this kind of situation if he wasn't one of the Weres. All he remembered was that he went deep into the Kurai Forest and was attacked, bitten and had past out afterwards. From there it was just a blur. That memory bugged Kyosuke a bit considering he couldn't remember anything that happened after he was attacked but oh well, right now he just wanted to feast upon something or someone.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"So, I see you're a Were too... huh?" said Asahi trying to start a conversation when he noticed her "I'm Asahi."

Thats what a girl with red hair had asked him. "Yes, as you can see i'm a were-Angel, what about you, are you also a were?", replied Van. "By the way my name is Van, i heard that a girl, which i'm guessing is you, was chasing a holy man that has been running around somewhere". "Van then looked at the large shrine and asked her "So what are you doing in this shrine, is he around is he near here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back