• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new magic in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimaweapon20

So i noticed when i was watchiing the secret ending in KH2FM+, that all the magic is kind of different than the others. Maybe this is a sign that there will be more magic and the ones we already know of wil be different.Also, it would be kool if you could skate on your keyblade, since you can skate on your skateboard in KH2. Dont get mad if you dont agree.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
the magic attacks weren't different in BBS, they were the same but with different usage

for example: sora uses thunder magic by letting a thunder strike from the sky, but in BBS they executed thunder from their hands
blizzard was the same though
but they may put new magics like holy or ultima, that would be cool

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm really hoping for more magic in KH3. A water spell, a stone spell, a poison spell, and pretty much every spell from FFX and FFXII. That would be awesome because I love using magic in KH especially in battles.

ultimamck

using that lightning spell would b awesome!!! its like they fling it at their enemies like monkey fling their poo.

Athel

Machinist
the spells from BBS aren't different, they're just executed differently.
and i really want a water and quake spell.

Ultimaweapon20

i think we will have a new spell that has 2 do with earth like quake or something
i will definetely be PO'd if there isnt 1 in the next 1

KHLunatic

I don't think they'd put in a status effect spell (unless it's from an enemy like Black Fungus) since it would be useless against bosses and really strong spells like Holy and Ultima probably would only be in limits (Like Ultima in Trinity). Still, it'd be cool to see Haste or Waterga.

Masamune

Big Boss
the magic attacks weren't different in BBS, they were the same but with different usage

for example: sora uses thunder magic by letting a thunder strike from the sky, but in BBS they executed thunder from their hands
blizzard was the same though
but they may put new magics like holy or ultima, that would be cool

Ultima and Flare with a tap of a button. WONDERFUL

ultimamck

if there is gonna b a flare spell i'd like shadow flare cuz it looks like darkness ...... darkness pwns all :thumbup:!!!!!

Riku74

yah like dark arua as a spell that you can use. That would be sweet. Then you can also mix magic like have a waterfall spell and firaga and mix that to do that fire beams like sephiroth does you know like a firey waterfall.

Eternamente926

Definitely would like more magic, but Sora is very much a hybrid magic user... he's proficient in it, but it's not his main strength or focus. So, unless they change the battle system for the next Sora-based KH, I doubt they'll bring in major magic spells apart from support spells and smaller direct damage spells. It'd be interesting to see if they brought in more magic and gave you the chance to choose what to focus on, though.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
when i first saw kingdom hearts ii, i thought donald could use flare freely because i saw a video of them in hollow bastion but then i found out that it was just a defense mechanism. he only uses it in overdrives. it made me a bit disappointed because i thought they were stronger than before. now it seems like the magics are weaker. blizzard and thunder shoot only one? cure with all mp?

remember those wizards from part one? they can use flare. cerberus too but in another form called shadow flare.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So i noticed when i was watchiing the secret ending in KH2FM+, that all the magic is kind of different than the others. Maybe this is a sign that there will be more magic and the ones we already know of wil be different.Also, it would be kool if you could skate on your keyblade, since you can skate on your skateboard in KH2. Dont get mad if you dont agree.

1. The next game is not Kingdom Hearts III
2. Why would you skate on a Keyblade? A Keyblade is different from a skateboard.
3. They changed the magic to make the battles harder. Accept it, cuz guess what? They're not changing KH2 for anyone who disagrees.

1201th post wootness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back