• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Gameplay Videos from TGS Stage Show

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaferian

Awards
So the fight with the Lava and ice Titan is from this set piece in the film. Odds are definitely looking better that Zeus will be appearing.
hercules-180.png

Eeeeeee I knew that was familiar for some reason!! That's really exciting hnnnggghhh. I hope they show off Meg, I bet she looks gorgeous in UR4.

UltimaXOmega

That Titan fight looks beautiful. The Ice Keyblade is easily my favorite design wise. The BH6 Keyblade having no unique attacks is just more disappointment from San Fransokyo. I suspect budget cuts are to blame for that world looking bad though.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
i'm still breathless at some of these details. If you'd had asked me before, I really would not have thought I'd be excited for another Pirates world.

Also, I'm dead at the Merry Go Round attraction flow. I keep having to remind myself that rhythm minigames games are essentially a staple at this point, and that I shouldn't be surprised to see them. (But it's okay, because I <3 them)

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
That Titan fight looks beautiful. The Ice Keyblade is easily my favorite design wise. The BH6 Keyblade having no unique attacks is just more disappointment from San Fransokyo. I suspect budget cuts are to blame for that world looking bad though.

While I don't wanna get too pessimistic, I'm inclined to agree. It looks like SE tried to have their cake and eat it too with the BH6 world, in making it a very large space, but having the buildings and details be super rudimentary and lame looking. It's unfortunate, but we live in a post Spider-Man PS4 world, and the urban superhero city bar has been raised tremendously high, and KH3 is majorly falling back.

All the other worlds have looked fantastic and totally fitting to their original films, even flipping Pirates, which is live action and still looks gorgeous and believable, but KH3's San Fransokyo was always a difficult concept and I'm not even a little bit surprised that it ended up looking a little raw and ragged. Alas, not every world can be a complete knock out, but their record so far is extremely good, so BH6 falling short doesn't disappoint me on a visceral level... It's just going to be a little moment where the illusion is broken for a few hours, and then it'll be back to the rest of the gorgeous game.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
So the fight with the Lava and ice Titan is from this set piece in the film. Odds are definitely looking better that Zeus will be appearing.
hercules-180.png
I was just coming back here to make a post regarding what I noticed from the Ice and Lava Titan fight when I saw this!

This is awesome that we get to have a dual boss fight against the Ice and Lava Titans respectively in the place where Zeus is imprisoned/encased from the film's climax. Seems like just right after the battle against the two titans it will play a lot like the movie when Hercules frees Zeus from his imprisonment resulting in the Titans (minus the Rock Titan) retreating and Hercules using the Wind Titan to suck in the Ice and Lava Titan and hurling them into space.

Eeeeeee I knew that was familiar for some reason!! That's really exciting hnnnggghhh. I hope they show off Meg, I bet she looks gorgeous in UR4.
Me too not to mention that her new CG render would look exactly on how she looked in the movie her clothing looks to be a bright pink rather than the mauve/lilac color she had in the film.
907b1480-9629-4fd8-844c-c12e9fb0fc52.png

latest

I'm also curious to see what role she is going to have for Olympus in Kingdom Hearts III and whether it would be reminiscent to her role in the film's climax when she sacrifices herself to save Herc from ther falling pillar. Because elements of the scene were previously adapted in Kingdom Hearts II when Hercules sacrificed himself to save Meg from the River of Styx and becoming a God for his selfless act, so I don't know if they will do the same thing again, but who's to say?

I also do think that this will be the last time we'll visit Olympus/Olympus Coliseum in the KH series. since the film is adapting the film's climax and would be a nice sendoff to the Hercules world cause I don't think there is anything they can do with the world anymore aside from the Tournaments.

UltimaXOmega

I'm more bothered by the gameplay side. 1 party member,no NPCs and a copy Keyblade. It was my most hyped world and it's sad seeing it be such low quality after all these years.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I'm more bothered by the gameplay side. 1 party member,no NPCs and a copy Keyblade. It was my most hyped world and it's sad seeing it be such low quality after all these years.
I can see your frustration and disappointment which is fine but frankly compared to the other worlds in past KH games where we had little to NO NPC's in the worlds, I doubt it's going to be with EVERY WORLD (especially Disney world) in the game. I mean with Toy Box it made sense as the Organization created a copy of the world to study the Toys and how their hearts connected to that world and Woody said that both He, Buzz, Rex, Hamm, Sarge and the Soldiers and the Aliens, were the ONLY Toys in the copied realm when they woke up. Also, there are some shots of some cars and trucks moving around San Fransokyo even if we don't see the NPC's within them.

Until we get insight from Nomura in a future interview regarding why Baymax is your ONLY party member for San Fransokyo and what he may plan to do with the rest of Big Hero 6 Members if they would be an assistant/Temporary party members you shouldn't immediately give up hope or feel dismayed.

Awards
While Sora was switching weapons, I caught a glimpse of the names for the Frozen, POTC, and BH6 Keyblades. I remembered that this was how we learned some of the other Keyblade names from before. Keep in mind that they're all Japanese names, so they're subject to change for the English version:

クリスタルスノウ - Crystal Snow (Frozen)
ナノギア - Nano Gear (BH6)
ラダーオブフェイト - Rudder of Fate (POTC)

And for anyone who's behind, here are the other names revealed before:

Infinity Badge (Toy Story)
Ever After (Tangled)
Smile Gear (Monsters, Inc.)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
While Sora was switching weapons, I caught a glimpse of the names for the Frozen, POTC, and BH6 Keyblades. I remembered that this was how we learned some of the other Keyblade names from before. Keep in mind that they're all Japanese names, so they're subject to change for the English version:

クリスタルスノウ - Crystal Snow (Frozen)
ナノギア - Nano Gear (BH6)
ラダーオブフェイト - Rudder of Fate (POTC)

And for anyone who's behind, here are the other names revealed before:

Infinity Badge (Toy Story)
Ever After (Tangled)
Smile Gear (Monsters, Inc.)

Oh wow, I didn't even notice them. Great catch!

UltimaXOmega

Does anybody have a good shot of Crystal Snow? It looks fantastic and I noticed it looks very White-Blueish outside of the Frozen world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back