• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 footage of Sora vs Aqua battle at TGS 2018!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
If there were a step 2 to the fight which entailed Aqua gaining even more Darkling traits, it'd certainly prove what's happening to her isn't simply Xehanort related. It's crawling up her skin. When it covers 100%, she's done for. Maybe. Only a theory of course.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm surprised no one's acknowledging how annoying the commentators are! Sheesh!
Though I suppose since we'll have the game for ourselves soon enough, it doesn't matter....but man, I couldn't make it through these videos since those two guys never shut up!

I'm not familiar with the host (who is just doing his job) but everyone else on the panel is adored by the community, so no one really found it annoying at all. Many of us look forward to any opportunity to hear the voice actors and dev staff talk about the games, so to have four of them at once was a real treat.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
That would be cool. Maybe she could also start summoning waves of Heartless after Sora, like the Demon Towers that used to bother her are now her minions. She also has a large collection of Command Styles and spells that Phantom Aqua hardly touched upon, her boss fight has endless possibilities.

Now I want her to use Ghost Drive on us.

mytomxxx

Yeap, it was not annoying at all. I love all the tsugooooooi, hai hai hai. It's cute

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Miyu Irino is a gem who has loved KH since he started working on it years ago. Megumi Toyoguchi is <3 and is just super happy to be a part of a series like this.

Yasue is also wonderful and he gets to be proud of the game he has spent tireless hours making happen with Nomura.

Voice from the heavens need not be extrapolated upon since he gets most of the attention anyways.

I’d hardly call any of them annoying.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
actually simulating a realtime reflection for Sora could prove to be very taxing on the engine, considering Sora can make flaming lions appear and shoot a million shiny bullets out of magical glowing guns, and create spectral clones out of light, etc. etc.

It's a lot easier to give a detailed reflection to a boss character who's effects can be more easily restrained.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If there were a step 2 to the fight which entailed Aqua gaining even more Darkling traits, it'd certainly prove what's happening to her isn't simply Xehanort related. It's crawling up her skin. When it covers 100%, she's done for. Maybe. Only a theory of course.
Well if she transformed completely I figured Sora could change her back one way or another(maybe with the Key to return hearts). Alternatively she could shake off the darkness herself if Sora or Ventus' heart is able to get through to her and remind her of who she once was

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
actually simulating a realtime reflection for Sora could prove to be very taxing on the engine, considering Sora can make flaming lions appear and shoot a million shiny bullets out of magical glowing guns, and create spectral clones out of light, etc. etc.

It's a lot easier to give a detailed reflection to a boss character who's effects can be more easily restrained.

This is probably the best point I’ve seen so far. With this looking like a one time battle arena, it probably wasn’t worth it to go through all the trouble of rendering reflections of all those things.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Well if she transformed completely I figured Sora could change her back one way or another(maybe with the Key to return hearts). Alternatively she could shake off the darkness herself if Sora or Ventus' heart is able to get through to her and remind her of who she once was

We both know you can't just sh-shake it offfff just like that. I feel like if she becomes a full Darkling, she'll truly be a heartless and they might have to go through the trouble of putting her back together. But if they are able to reverse the crawling darkness before she's completely lost, then yeah, metaphorically shaking it off won't be as hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back