• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
The cape thingy gave it more character, though.

That's not a cape. It's not even usually in that position, it's some kind of organic appendage that attaches him to the dragon.

And he actually stood straight and not hunched like he is about to hip thrust.

Xemnas never stood in the armor. He's standing there because it's a render.

And the ugly arm things didn't look as stupid either.

They look the same.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's not a cape. It's not even usually in that position, it's some kind of organic appendage that attaches him to the dragon.

Doesn't matter. It was attached to the back of his body and even if it looks like tendon is also looks like some kind of silk.

They look the same.

No they don't. The BBS one is missing the shading that gives it the look of being a cloth texture. Now it looks like two big cone things on his arms rather than random cloth.

Awards
Doesn't matter. It was attached to the back of his body and even if it looks like tendon is also looks like some kind of silk.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Playthrough Redone: Part 130 - Dragoon Battle + Armored Xemnas 2
Pause at 5:35. Look at how it wraps around the back of the throne. Think that looks like a cape?
Then watch it at 5:54-6:04. It's pulsating. Does silk pulsate?

I was unaware that something being attached to the back of the body must mean it's a cape.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My god this guy looks ridiculous. D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would sooner say it looks like a colon than a cape.

Well I said it looks like muscle tendon for the color. A colon would has more of a pinkish hue.

My god this guy looks ridiculous. D:

Does't he? Without the cape/muscle tendon/colon/connective tissue with some striations he looks more stupid than he did in KH2.

Awards
sezione.grosso.colon.JPG

Xemnas' cape.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I don't see how the armor could canonically fit in though. It has a Nobody symbol, even though it's supposed to be Xehanort's original armor.

I understand Xemnas had his Nobody symbol on it, but Nobodies didn't exist back then. Unless MX thought of them, created the symbol, and put it on the armor for some reason. After all, this was Xehanort's armor first, not Xemnas's.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Awwwwweeesome!
Wonder if they just put it in for shits and giggles or if it has any real importance.
Shits and giggles. It's in the Mirage Arena... that should say enough.

Am I the only one who thinks the armor looks stupid and like it doesn't fit Xehanort's body? And that looks A LOT better on Xemnas? (Which makes no sense...)
That -is- Xemnas, is it not?
I just see the name "No Heart" as being another way of saying "this is Xemnas without saying it is ACTUALLY Xemnas". Kind of like how Eraqus in armor is called "Armor of the Master" instead of just "Eraqus" or "Eraqus' Sentiment".

If they had them actually be called "Xemnas" and "Eraqus" it might confuse fans into thinking these fights must actually happen even though they are just uncanon Mirage Arena fights.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
What's with all the Secret Bosses? How did they even fit anything else on that UMD at all? Wasn't it full? *Sigh* Whatever, I'll just import the game, learn Japanese, and shut up.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What's with all the Secret Bosses? How did they even fit anything else on that UMD at all? Wasn't it full? *Sigh* Whatever, I'll just import the game, learn Japanese, and shut up.

No, the disk was actually filled with unused junk. There was even enough room to add a new world or two. But obviously they didn't. So now they are using all of that space to put in bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back