• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new KH games bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku X

i dont know if this has been done before but i was just thinking about bosses for the new games and i figure others have to so say what bosses you would like to seeif you want

ps: when i said boxes i meant bosses

sorry!

Last edited:

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
sorry again havin a slow day

anyway...id like to see riku as a boss on the ds

Yeah that would be cool. I'd also like to see Maleficent again, she was a fun boss to fight. I also think it would be cool if in 358/2 days you could have little matches with the members of Org. 13, kinda like how struggle battles were set up in KH2.

Macabre

Gold Member
i would like to see chernabog in bbs.

pure awesome fight.

maleficent.

new type of battle.

giant enemy of new enemy type.

a tradition.

and MX and terra war.

safire inthe sky

I would like to see a different optional boss than sephiroth, like some other cool final fantasy boss, but I think we have faught him enough times.
I would also really like to be able to fight malificent again too, her role in kh2 sucked, the whole time I was waiting fo the part where we would get to kick her ass again

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I mean as in make her more like her movie counterpart, with being cold,gives orders, likes to hurt her henchmen, etc.

A

Azrael

Potential Future enemies:

Bahamut (Did I spell it right)
Another Darkside I bet
Genesis, Angeal I so hope
Davy Jones
Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back