• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH Enemy Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanandhallie

I've emulated to a degree as accurately as I could the new enemy symbol that can be seen on some screenshots from Birth By Sleep. Because there are no real closeup clear-cut images of the new symbol that I know of, hopefully this can be used as a reference until it finally is released.

Tell me what you think!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That's pretty well done, but what's the point of doing them in the 3D? I think it'd look cooler if you did them as though they were bladed.

bryanandhallie

Well the heartless and nobody symbols are just for aesthetic reference, but I have no idea how the new symbol would be bladed. Of coarse I could improvise but I only wanted to make a silhouette of the new symbol, the 3D was relatively simple to do with the program i was using. If you have any ideas I can revise it to look better

Pheonix Keyblade

It is very interesting, but what significance will this symbol have in the game? Is it the mark of yet ANOTHER enemy type resulting from the consuming of a person's heart? Or perhaps the Chasers, if that isn't what the Chasers are.
Has anyone brought up Namine's sketches before now? Because there were three symbols in that picture, the Heartless and Nobody insignia's and one other. Is this that symbol? Simply a thought.
Cheers.

bryanandhallie

Glad you like, im pretty sure this symbol hasnt shown up anywhere before or I think someone would recognize it by now.

I think it would be vey unlikely that Namine would draw the new symbol, or that the new symbol would even appear at all in any of the existing KH games, unless it was in forshadowing from the BBS trailers and such.

Nobodys werent even known about till the trailer; Character design per game.

big don mega

oh, im sorry i just thought i didnt clarify myself. im not thinking the most clearly tonight so i wasnt suprised when i thought that you thought that i confused that for the sybol on soras necklace

Awards
The new symbol is made up of a couple of trumpets and a giant bow-tie? Does that mean the new enemy is a musician or performer of some sort?

bryanandhallie

:) Your posts made me want to go out and make a new render of the symbol. Admitently the new symbol does look very differant than the previous two... but I suppose I wont complain

Last edited:

bryanandhallie

Actually I never thought of those things as trumpets! I was just looking at them as blade thingys. Yes I made that loop thing look like a bow tie, because I'm not really sure what it actually is. I had another idea for the design but i'm not sure if it will come out right. If anyone has any ideas on the design say so, and I will revise the design to fit more properly

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I meant when he rendered them in 3D he could have made the edges bladed instead of thick and block-ish.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Good job with those... Yeah... umm, yesh... I still reckon it's something other than the Chasers, cos thats meant to be VAT... I'm still likin my idea of the Fallen lol (i did have stuff to back that up btw)

The_Zero_Heart

The new symbol is made up of a couple of trumpets and a giant bow-tie? Does that mean the new enemy is a musician or performer of some sort?

wow i know you were just pointing that out but come on that was a bit d***ish if you ask me

anyway it looks ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back