• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Being one of the few people who actually researches I have bought thee an interview. ;)

Source: Kh2.co.uk

What are the major changes we can expect to see in the new Kingdom Hearts game?

One of the big changes you'll see when you play the game is to the camera - we've changed how that works. Also, the levels now have more events in them, with mini-games and so on. We're basically keeping the same concept and everything, but the changes are to the system of the game - we've made a massive block of changes that you will see.

After the success of the first game, do you think Disney trust you more with their characters and worlds now in the second game?

We definitely feel a new sense of trust from the Disney side. Based on that trust, we can make new developments - the kind of drastic changes, new discoveries and surprises that we couldn't before. So yes, look out for that!

Kingdom Hearts 2 looks like it is a lot darker and more adventurous with its story and characters than the first game - is it aimed at a slightly older audience?

We're still keeping a sort of balance, so that younger audiences can enjoy it as well. Certainly, at the top end, you'll see some serious scenes and so on - but that's not the main part. So, for example, even if the player is really young and doesn't understand the serious parts, they can still enjoy it - we've kept that sort of playful element in the game.

There's some cross-over with how Disney approaches things [to make their films appeal to all ages], of course, but we make the details quite different. We add more mysteries and so on, which appeal more to an older audience, maybe.

Check out the page on GamesIndustry.biz by clicking here
Also the next V-Jump issue which feature something KH-related, out on 19th March... today
(I can't confirm whether it'll be the KH: CoM manga or something else yet).

Sora is Barbie

:cool:thank you so much monkeybutt! ~_^ Its nice to know that some poeple actually contribute to the site and such.

A darker storyline approved by Disney officials....hmmm....intruiging. What are your thoughts on this, Monekybutt? How far do you think Disney will let Square-Enix go, as far as a darker storyline? ^_^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha...thanks guys. Anyway, I don't think it could get that far. :p Probally not as much as a Final Fantasy Game. But looking at Soras clothes and such, I do think that it will be a little different at some extent.

I'm just happy the camera is better. x_x;

Foxx5

Nice! Thanks monkeybutt.

I think that a more mysterious storyline would be better, but I'd want some of the old things from KH.

Yay for new camera system :D

Awards
its good to know we have people like monkeybutt contributing to this site *stands and salutes monkeybutt*

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ack x_X All I did was find an article. XP No need to..salute...>.>;

Alright...I found some new information...I don't know if this is 100 percent true, because someone else, not the site themselves posted it.

sora: hayley joel osmet
riku: david gallagher
kairi: hayden pattinere
nainme: britney spears
cloud: steve burton
aerith: mandy moore
sephiroth: lance bass of n sync
ansem: Billy Zane

It's all the same..except Britney Spears plays Namine. THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED JUST A FIND

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awww..*hugs The One He Fears* I lub ya! ^^ even if your a guy too >.>;;;

*throws a rikku plushie to you*

Haha. ^^ Anyway, I've been trying to imagine Namine with Britneys Voice..

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
whoever said that? haha. there is no confirmed release date silly goose
biggrin.gif
we could be seeing it as early as may..or as late as 2009. no release date haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back