• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info, ect ect *Yawns*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Imma just post this up and then...Imma just go to bed.

XIII Organization Battles
1. Demyx has 13 bars of health, also you'll have to defeat double the amount of Water Nobodies.

2. Xigbar's HP is unknown for now, but begins with a special attack.

3. Xemnas' battle seems to have a slight different ammount of reaction comands, however his HP bar is unknown for now.

4. All we know about Axel is that he has 16 bars of health.

There is an image of Xehanort's heartless grabing Roxas by the throat, also a new scene featuring DiZ is added.

DiZ: Feelings do not exist in Nobodies.

DiZ: Did you say Sora would hate you?

Riku: I can do nothing, but believe in DiZ.

100 Acre Woods Minigames

A few more Minigames have been revealed, besides "Vegetable Panic" there are 2 more now revealed "Balloon Glider" and a "Tiger Bounce" minigame.

Balloon Glider

Basically you need to get to the top of the tree, while avoiding Wasps, you mainly need to use the x button during this, in order to descend and ascend. It's been adjusted so you won't smack into the tree branches with wasps so easily. Once you get to the top, a prize awaits you. You have about 3 balloons to try this with.

It's noted that this is a remake of a GBA version.

Vegetable Panic
Here are some extra tidbits for it.

1. You can start the match by talking to the Rabbit.
2. You strike to the right with the square button, and strike to the left with the circle button.
3. You can fail this minigame, if you miss too much.
4. There are times when Pooh will be rolling as well.

Tiger Hop

1. This minigame can be failed if you mess up even once during this.
2. This is done by talking to (You guessed it!) Tiger.
3. You basically need to hop in the same order Tiger does.
4. You can use all 4 PS2 buttons (Circle, X, Triangle, Square) for this minigame.
5. You basically have to jump 25 times.

Re:COM Stuff

Card Stock

There's a new Card Stock move called "Wild Crusher" which can be used with a Donald, and Goofy Card.

Magnet Spiral
Sora brings all the enemies close to him, then blasts them away with a spiral. It's best to use this against 2 or more enemies.

Fire Burst
Sora blasts out a fire, that can damage an enemy, and any more enemies nearby.

- There is a Roulette wheel minigame, for cards.

Interview Notes

Nomura was not able to add in a Voice at every scene, however he hopes the users will understand that, although normally there is a balloon note displayed, it's only shown as subtitles.

The Novels, and Manga's are more of like a sidestory of Kingdom Hearts II, which is going to be added into KH2FM+. (So basically if you've read the Novels, and stuff, you will know most of the scenes that are going to happen in KH2FM+)

There's been some additions, as when great damage is done to an area, it can collapse an object (As shown in the re:COM Trailer).

Nomura considers Xemnas, Xaldin, and Roxas to be few of the strongest in the Organization.

Nomura notes that yes it will be hard to defeat Demyx in KH2FM+ when he has double the nobodies that needs to be defeated, but he has given off a big hint, by showing that Wisdom form was used during this match. He also expects alot of users to get a gameover at this part.

Uses of Forms, and equipment will and can provide great help now.

Nomura lets everyone know that it will be hard work to get to the area where all the Organization Battles are. (Laugh)

Nomura wishes everyone luck on Critical Mode.

"Roulette Wheel" Was added for sheer fun.

The Chapter of Riku has a big part in the game.

Nomura mainly wants you to challenge the XIIIth Order, after leveling up a bit and getting good equipment.

The new difficulty is mainly for those that thought Sephiroth to be weak.

With that...I'm off to bed, night.

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
Thanks xaldin :)
Cant wait to try Critical mode.
Sephiroth Got Ownt like nothin when i fought him. i was disappointed ._.

and finally, its supposed to be hard to get to the boss xD

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
That's great, looks like we now know that both Xemnas, Xaldin and Roxas are toughest three of Organization XIII to beat and Demyx would be much harder to beat him this time in KH2FM. Thanks a lot, Xaldin.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I dunno about fully calling it more information, it's more thoroughly written out, when at points all I did was give out the important points, so it's really just about the same.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Sephiroth hmmm... finally i will get a challenge out of the greatest swordsman of the video gaming world, the dark lord, the embodiment of pure power. the heavens will cry out the name of the victor after this epic battle, NELOANGELO!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
.__.
This sucks I had enough trouble with Demyx as is.

There is an image of Xehanort's heartless grabing Roxas by the throat, also a new scene featuring DiZ is added.

HAH I was the only person who saw this :3

3. Xemnas' battle seems to have a slight different ammount of reaction comands, however his HP bar is unknown for now.

I TOLD YOU SO!!

See, I'm always right, you should know that by now :3

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Demyx has finally joined the big leagues! ^ ^ Okay, seriously, Nomura must have done this possibly to make Demyx's battle harder and quite challenging than the previous battle in KH2.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, unless you had trouble with the water time limit challenge or you are unable to quickly press his reaction command, 'Showtime' and Sora got X_X.

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, the quickest way to defeat the water clones were to take the water music note and throw it around to defeat the other water clones. This was a reaction comand and it was very useful.

Khaston

A roulette wheel was added for cards? I'm awesome at roulette, how pleasing for me.

Good to know there are more reaction when versus Xemnas, there were only three at first, and none of them where chain reactions which would have been cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back