• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW GAMEPLAY VIDEOS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baconbits

Dam, Aqua is a beast!

I have a new favorite. Although Terra's keyblade is still my favorite. I want to use that thing.

But I'm confused, do you get to choose who you want to be or what?

Awards
Disney actually cares about that stuff? next thing you know they are gonna make Wonderwoman wear normal clothes again. (That's right Marvel I remember!!)

What world is that with Ven? he seems to be really small.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I still can't see how people try to argue Ven and Roxas have similar gameplay.
what who said that?

They let Hannah Montana walk around in front of concert and stage cameras half-naked, yet they care that Aqua wants a little fresh air on her back? :/
now thats funny XD

But I'm confused, do you get to choose who you want to be or what?
yes you can choose who you wanna play as ^^

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Two videos in and I'm not feeling the game-play nor the characters. The story and Worlds are quite promising, but I'm still twitching at the level design. It still looks like the Kingdom Hearts II style design that I hate so much. Really, Are they trying hard to make me hate the game or am I trying hard to hate the game?

...At least Aqua looks promising.

Yuuki

Are they trying hard to make me hate the game or am I trying hard to hate the game?
your trying too hate....
the game looks great, all i can say is before you start hating it,give the game a chance

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Why the hell does Disney care?

They let Hannah Montana walk around in front of concert and stage cameras half-naked, yet they care that Aqua wants a little fresh air on her back? :/
.........I love you! xD Not in a creepy way of course.....its just thats how I look at it exactly >>; seriously Hannah Montana is a slut >>; I mean she was like pole dancing at the VMAs or something wasn't she, and then her dad said she is just "expressing herself" Yeah ok you retarded hill billy >>;

Ok sorry I needed to get that out :3 Anyway I saw all these yesterday am I like the only one who actually looked at the other stuff other than the trailer on the site xD I watched these as soon as I was done and hten moved on to the world section but oh well to each their own ^^;

Yuuki

.........I love you! xD Not in a creepy way of course.....its just thats how I look at it exactly >>; seriously Hannah Montana is a slut >>; I mean she was like pole dancing at the VMAs or something wasn't she, and then her dad said she is just "expressing herself" Yeah ok you retarded hill billy >>;
well most people see her that way XD

TrinityxLimit

Why the hell does Disney care?

Yeesh, no need to get snappy. It's just something I saw that was the reason. You do have a point though.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
well most people see her that way XD
Except the 5 year old girls who look up to her >>; seriously though last year at Halloween I was with my friends taking my friends little sister trick 'or treating and there was this little girl dressed up like Hannah Montana except I honestly thought she was dressed up like a slut xD No joke seriously I was like "Why did that girls parents let her dress up like a slut!?" And my friends were like "She is supposed to be Hannah Montana" and I was like "Oh well that explains it >>;" She didn't have the fake blonde wig so it wasn't as obvious >/////>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back