• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new final fantasy characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Has anyone checked the Internet movie database? Cause in it i saw a list of FF character voices in japan and heres who i've found listed.

Yuna, Selphie, Leon, Auron, Tifa, Yuffie, Raijin, Sephiroth, Aerith, Cloud, Vincent, Seifer, Cid (highwind).

Now note that we are missing Fujin although she hardly speaks and could fall under additional voices. Another point to consider is the lack of org. members names. Most of the FF names ive seen before although i never saw Tifa and Yuna confirmed... and Sephiroth seems to have possibly made it back in so draw your own conclusions if any of you haven't already done so. Im not sure what to think personally.

Valeth

Now wouldn't it be a surprise if we saw good old Kefka, the scary dude from FF3 or 6? But man, it could be anybody, they should really give us some info here, its not very nice to keep us on a death bed.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Well, FFVII is Cloud, yuffie, etc.
FFVIII is squall, Seifer, selphie, etc.
FFX is tidus and wakka, etc.
FFX-2 you got me.....

I want to see Vivi or Zidane and Yuna but Yuna in FFX and Rikku in FFX! I can't wait to see seifer though!!!!

Has anyone checked the Internet movie database? Cause in it i saw a list of FF character voices in japan and heres who i've found listed.

Yuna, Selphie, Leon, Auron, Tifa, Yuffie, Raijin, Sephiroth, Aerith, Cloud, Vincent, Seifer, Cid (highwind).

Now note that we are missing Fujin although she hardly speaks and could fall under additional voices. Another point to consider is the lack of org. members names. Most of the FF names ive seen before although i never saw Tifa and Yuna confirmed... and Sephiroth seems to have possibly made it back in so draw your own conclusions if any of you haven't already done so. Im not sure what to think personally.

It would be a surprise if all the Org members were the FF characters!!!!!

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
To be exact, it was FF3 that came out in 1990. It was the first game with moogles so, like some of you already said, its probably reffering to the moogles. Doubt that they would use any character at all from FF3, unless KH2 suddenly has a job system (Hhmmm, interesting...).

The Lifestream

This KH2 site confirmed that Yuna was going to be in KH2, and they had the person who was doing her voice...along with other voice actors which included Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Keira Knightley....just in case you guys didnt know...

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
It's clear that everyone is jumping to conclusions over a copyright at the end of a trailer!

They just named the copyright dates of all the games they have made, so if something slips in, there won't be any problems. KH2 contains a lot of things from the FF franchise, like the names of moves and names of acessories and stuff, so they have to put the date from every year a game has been released.

Stop bugging out....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back