• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New enemy image

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ltwi13

they do? that's interesting....wait, u know how sometimes when you take a picture, you have red eyes? that may be it.

EDIT: where do you see red eyes?

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
There has been talk about MX experimenting on some things and inserting darkness in to beings that have already died. Making them sort of a vessel of darkness. this could be the results (good or bad) of the experiment.

UrbanQuattrus

has anyone els noticed that the new enemies have wings?

I didn't want to mention it, because I thought it would be trivial - since, as it's Nomura doing the designing, every character and their mother has to have wings. In the case of bad guys, particularly in some sort of emo "fallen angel" theme.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
^^^ >.> Shouldn't all enemies also have MASSIVE amounts of zippers as well?

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
zippers? what are you talking about?
Nomu seems to have a fascination with zippers. If you don't believe it, look at the art for Kingdom Hearts 2 O-o Every character has zippers on nearly every part of their clothing. Donald even has one on his hat. In addition, the Org cloaks all have zippers, as well as the Dusk nobodies >_> If Nomu has a thing for emo wingz, then he also has a thing for zippahs. That's all x3

ltwi13

oh, okay, i get it now. lol, yea, i don't remember any heartless with zippers. that would be cool though. a new enemy with zippers (pockets), and out of the pockets would come something to hurt you (can't think of something specific. probably magic spell. wait! better yet! a cloud of darkness comes out of the pocket in the form of on arm with large claws, and it grabs on to you. then you would have to do a reaction cmmand to get out of it, and if you didn't do it, you would be temporarily inside the pocket, taking small damage all the time (kind of like the way you get turned into a dice or card by those nobodies or Luxord).
that would be awseome.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
<.< The zipper thing was kind of a joke >_> I guess I should keep my comments to myself ;~;

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe the 14th member of orginization XIII's weapon will be a giant zipper and she will lock you up in it so you have to fight a million nobodies before you can get out and attack her.

BoomOfThe4thWall

yea, so your saying she's fat? she would have to be if the battle was inside of her.
Yes, because her weapon is definetly going to be attached to her clothes. :closedeyes:

Gildragon said a zipper weapon. Like a giant zipper to a pocket dimension.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
did you even read what i thought? yea, and did someone from the makers of BBS draw those? it looks like a no.
No but I zoomed in on it, and the one in the front shows him having red eyes. If you don't belive me just trust me.

dX[forgotten1]XP

1. Nomura confirmed, that when a soul is separated from the body, the person dies.
2. I think that Terra, Ven and Aqua are chasers, as they are chasing Master Xehanort and his apprentice. :) But it's only my own little theory.
wow! i'm waaayyy behind i never even knew about any new characters!

so new enemies huh?

does this take place previous to kh1?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back