• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Character Ragito vs. anyone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
it's an open challenge to test out a character i'm making so if anyone's up to it i accept.

Name: Ragito

Age: appears to be in his early 20s but real age is unknown

Race: Serampire (Seraphim and Vampire combined)

Appearance:

Human Form: His right eye is hazel and his left is red, shoulder length gray hair tied in a short ponytail at the start of his neck, tone muscles, 6'2, 171lbs, a red and silver cloak reaching to his ankles, barefoot, black and white cargo shorts, a white sword holster sitting on his right side of his weight, tan skin.

Serampire Form: His hair grows down to his lower back, the cloak is gone, his hair is now black with white white tips, green cargo pants, a red monkey silhouette tattoo on his left leg, a blue dragon silhouette tattoo on his right arm, a red monkey tail, tone muscles, both eyes are the same color just slightly darker, slightly lighter tan skin tone, and losses the white sword holster, eight white wings with black and silver tips.

Weapons:

Human Form:

Cameal: A simple looking European style sword with it's name carved into the handle. It is made out of pig iron making it light and easy to handle. It's length is 5 feet long and 2 feet wide.

Serampire Form:

Barachiel: is a pure white heavy blade that weighs 223lbs and it's size is 6 feet long and 3 feet wide. The hilt is gray and the blade is white. It's name is written in white on the hilt.

Hadraniel: is a blue katana that weighs 142lbs and it's size is 4.5 feet long and 1 foot wide. The hilt is black and the blade is blue. It's name is written in blue on the hilt.

Dumah: is a red spear that weighs 180lbs and it's size is 7 feet long and half an inch wide. The pole is silver and the spear head is red. It's name is written is red at the bottom of the pole.

Deva: is the form of Barachiel, Hadraniel and Dumah combined. It is a blade made of light and darkness surrounding Ragito's right arm. The blade itself glows and is not made of physical matter.

Abilities:

Human Form: Superhuman speed, a heightened sense of awareness, superhuman strength(able to lift 320lbs.), able to smell blood from six meters away.

Serampire Form: Can use the powers of heaven and earth. Can also use blood as a weapon. Super human stength and speed.

Personality: A happy person all the time. He usually doesn't want to fight cause he finds it unnecessary but when he needs to he will fight either to proctect someone else or himself.

Bio: not done and is not needed for this fight.

Rules: No G-Modding or P-Ping.

Judges:
1.???
2.???
3.???

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
I'm sorry, but I have to put you in your place. Lets have a go, shall we..?

Name: Johnny Salvation

Race:
Nephalym (Half-human, half-seraph)

Appearance: Being the enigma he is, he always conceals himself in his long, black trenchcoat, worn out over time, with a black cloak over that, with rips and tears. Wearing old army boots, dating back many years ago, possibly in the times of the World Wars. He has long, black and shiny hair, tied up at the very end, wearing a big black magician's hat, with a knick on the edges here and there. His face is all bandaged up, concealing his face to outsiders, only his luminous azure eyes giving you his glare of death, with murderous intent to follow suit. Other than his head or feet, he shows no other body part. But when he needs to, he opens his coat, and releases the heavy chains that bind his foreboding body...

Johnny's appearance has slightly changed since then. Upon meeting Makyu, Makyu had undergone a transformation, to reveal his true form. On doing so, he had channeled the River Styx to another route: Him. With the current disruption of souls, it had irreversibly made Johnny stronger, Johnny a being with ties to Hell.

As he came to the meeting place, it was a desolate planet. A place where life bloomed. And where life bloomed, death would blossom. Just as Makyu described it to be. Coming out of his usual darkness, he felt something. It was far from 'normal'. But normal took on a whole new perspective for him. He felt his body convulse and bulge from the inside, as he quickly grabbed his chest, his hand crumpling the black leather. Something was happening. No; something was transforming. Whatever it was, it was affecting his body. Johnny kneeled to the ground, as the ends of his cloak slowly wrapped themselves around their owner, constricting his body. For the first time in a long time, he had felt something he never knew he could feel; Pain.

As he undergone a transformation himself, he felt the ends of his cloak reforming his attire. His arms were visible now, the cloak forming sleeves, as the ends wrapped around his arms, slowly showing red. His cloak changed to blood red, with only the ends showing black, swirled around his body, as his cloak changed to a trench coat. But to his surprise, Johnny winced in pain once more. He screamed into the distance, the screech similar to that of a Banshee itself. As his sharp melody rung through the lush wildlife, feathers flew into the air, blood encasing it's heavenly glow. Johnny panted heavily, as he saw that two out of his many wings had been revealed. When he looked into a puddle of water, his eyes had now reflected his coat, now a crimson red.

Silence_is_your_Sin_by_onesh0t.jpg

"Appearances mean everything, no? Whatever you dream, what ever you feel in your dreams, I am everything you wish never to see in your sleep. A dream that feels so real, that it almost blurs and crosses the threshold of your so called 'reality'. When you close your eyes, what do you see? Nothing. And soon, that is all you shall see, when I come knocking into the door of your deceased dreams: Your nightmares."
-Johnny Salvation

Weaponry: Devil's Intent - A sword that comes out of his body when he releases his chains. A faint stench of death can still come from the fearsome blade, as its dark blade is just as blood-stained as the user. Known to be once wielded by a great demon of the Netherworld, is now endowed to Johnny. How he is able to wield it is unknown. Some people say that his body serves as the medium to summon the powerful sword. When he releases his sword, part of his true appearance shows, as one wing comes out. It is as white and pure as an angel's wing, but at the tip of each feather, there is a stain of blood.

"A sword from the depths of Hell? Or simply the result of the hearts of men? One thing is for sure. Once this weapon is unleashed on any plane, it will sew pain and misery onto anything it touches. Satan never lusted over a thing of such beauty. The smell of blood...the silent requiem of a cold stone, that marked who you once were...that, is true euphoria. And as long as I walk the planet I stand on, more blood will be shed, lives taken away. Your blood, sewn onto by no longer beating heart: The Devil's Intent."
-Johnny Salvation

Personality:
Hiding his old self and putting him away into a little black box in the deep recesses of his subconscious, he now has a dark persona to him. Seemingly cold to others, willing to kill them if he finds it fitting. He is poetic in everything he does, whether it be in battle, cleaving off the limbs of his foes. He does things gracefully, like watching a painting of your impending doom. Johnny has never opened up to anyone in centuries. And apparently, being sarcastic seems to be a good trait for him.

"Silent insanity...Muted to your ears, but not to your mind. How long have I heard this feeling...? Too long, I surmise. However, I have tried to muffle this by clouding it in the screams of humans, the cries of babies and little children. But when the cry for help ceased, it was still there, waiting for the end of the massacre. One of the many prices I paid for this second life, that I've had no regrets for."
-Johnny Salvation

Bio:
A past stained in the blood of those he cares about, it is that what makes him what he is today. His heart used to be warm, full of content, a child's heart. But that changed when he found out the truth. One day, when he was cleaning up his dad's things, he stumbled upon his father's 'legacy' at the age of 11.

His father had been killing people out of insanity, keeping remains of his victims as keepsakes. When he made this discovery, he grabbed his hair, as the shock started to sink in, his mind breaking. He had went mad, despite his age. When his family slept soundly, he slowly got a knife in his house, and loomed his blade over his mother, father, sister and brother. Stabbing them all in a reported 172 times for each person, as he used his fingers covered in blood to write a message on the wall before he was captured.

'Salvation...is a fool's request.'​

It was unknown how he could write such a message, at the age of 11. But nevertheless, he was put in a maximum security prison, wrapped in a straitjacket, his capture kept top-secret to anyone but that of the Pentagon. His time in that cell in complete darkness had fused hate and malice into his heart. But after all that he done, he did not go unpunished.

For his actions, he was to be executed by means of electrocution, his execution top-secret, witnessed only by select members of the government and the Pentagon. As they put the steel cap on his head, he had the thought that humans are inferior, killing others to save themselves. This thought was all he needed. When they pulled the switch, the electricity did not kill him. Surprised, they tried again. He was still clinging onto his life. After 3 more tries, he had finally died. He was buried underneath the prison, never to be unearthed. But those thoughts proved to be false, as he rose from the ground, reborn into something dfferent.

He had been 'cursed' for killing those closest to him, the curse stripping him of his humanity, turning him into the embodiment of insanity, the epitome of murderous intent. God had given him a devilishly angelic appearance for his misdeeds, hiding his atrocious appearance from anyone since that day. For years, he had been killing others just like his father, people naming him many things, the most popular one being 'Johnny Salvation', a name made out of fear, the name somewhat symbolizing his knack for sarcasm, since there is more death than salvation when it comes to him.

Mortality seemed to be light years from him, as he could hear the cries of the dead amongst him, including his deceased family. As he could feel the earth underneath him rotate with each passing day, he watched mankind from where he could never be found. Every time he watched, it was the same thing happening over and over, equalizing the balance of souls: Survival. Organisms always struggling to stay alive, only to find that their time would come nevertheless. But Johnny would never have to worry about this. He was the curse. He was a Half-Immortal.

He now looms over the shadows, where few people dare to tread.

"Whatever you may think I achieve during my time on this planet, think of it as no achievement, but a rhapsody of the Devil himself. An endless symphony of sought ruin, bore from my footsteps. Angels will bleed to death from their tears, and demons will implode from the overwhelming feeling of repentance. But what will become of me, neither human, nor angel, nor demon? Would I remain untouched? Or would I bleed repentance from every orifice in my body? My name, is Johnny Salvation, and I do not want you to 'like' me."
-Johnny Salvation

Race Information​

Being half seraph, he is not one. The seraph strain in his DNA has given him the physical traits of a Seraph, such as the wings of a supposed angel, which is merely an 'extension' of his body, created by the strain. How many wings he possesses is unknown. His wings have superhuman strength, and can create enough lift to enable him to carry at least 1 ton plus his own weight, and can easily break and arm or leg, or can projectile objects or people quite a distance. They have a very flexible skeletal structure, enabling him to press them to the back of his torso and legs with only the slightest bulge visible under his clothing, to properly disguise himself.

Currently, his anatomy is unknown, as no one has been able to actually see his insides. He possesses a greater proportionate muscle mass than normal and his superhumanly sharp eyes can withstand high-speed winds which would damage the average human eye. His lungs can extract oxygen from the air at high velocities or altitudes.

Since Seraphs are considered unknown beings, this strain is considered unpredictable. Along with the physique, he has inherited the Seraph's strength, making him inhumanly strong. He also possesses 'half-immortality'. Half-Immortality is advanced regeneration, and is still able to age, but ages ten thousand times slower than an average human. The curse that made him is what keeps him from staying dead, however.

Johnny does not need to eat, for he cannot feel 'hunger' anymore. He also has the Seraph's knack to think less of those below them, despite his half-human side. It is still unknown whether Johnny possesses the other traits, such as psionic abilities and the power to use 'magic', and other spiritual powers a Seraph may possess, other than his ability to 'listen' to the souls of the deceased.

Theme Song: The Sharpest Lives - My Chemical Romance

Quote: "To live, is to live on borrowed time. To die, is to become Immortal."

I'll let you post first :3

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
In the darkness of time, where heaven nor hell exists. It is where the reflection of stars and planets are seen, but not actually there. Although it appears to have limited space, there is nearly an endless space. No light is in here, but only darkness. This is where time plays around leisurely, where in some places where time is accelerated, and some is slowed down. Or some where time does not exist at all. This is where Johnny usually comes to contemplate, in the 'Darkness of Time'.

Post nowz :3

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
Darkness; that was all he could see in this place. He knew that his opponent was around here somewhere but he could not see him. He sniffed around hoping to find his scent but to no avail. He wandered through the darkness aimlessly keeping his right hand on his sword's hilt. Suddenly he swore he saw something in the distance and ran towards it to check it out.

When he reached this mysterious object it turned out to be a person. "Excuse me but are you my opponent?" He asked in a calm tone of voice waiting for a reply.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I am with D2L. No powerplaying.

Also, I suggest that in future posts than you have two full (five sentences per) paragraphs or more.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
An eyelid opened widely, as the red pupil reached the jagged corners of his eye. Something has disturbed his concentration, he said in his mind. He did not even bother to look at the enemy behind him, as he took a deep breath, death escaping him. Something felt unnatural about this being, not being 'normal'. But, he was a lesser being compared to those he had met long ago. He sparked something in his brain, as something reacted on the outside.

"How unfortunate..."

He spoke, as he turned around slowly, revealing his horrid visage to his 'opponent'. The darkness around him, no, the entire area seemed to gather around the effigy, int the form of long, swirling tendrils. Small echoes and shrieks came from the living beings of darkness. Johnny raised an eyebrow, that appeared as a bulge raising over the bandages around his face, now tattered and worn out. It lunged towards the lone man, as it divulged and surrounded him. The darkness moved slower upon reaching the person, caging him in. Ah, a 'Timebreak', he thought. Where time loses pace, as it slows and lessens.

The volatile black tentacles seemed to be ready to leap out and take a strike at the now cornered young man. But Johnny did not wish it so. He finally took a standing position, as he stood at the edge of the darkness that divided the two, as the stars and planets began to move around faster. He waved his hand over the barrier, his fearful crimson eyes gazing into his enemy's soul.

"...that you would find yourself here."

His gaze turned into a piercing stare, as he wanted to find what was so unnatural about this person. He searched into the recesses of his mind, until he found it. As he pulsed his mind through his eyes, he invoked what lay within the seemingly innocent young man. He wanted to see the other side, for this one was too inferior. But he still doubted that the other side would provide much challenge. Upon invoking the inner being, he pictured the enemies' mind in his, as he bent and twisted it, wringing pain out of it. And in this place, whatever his mind envisioned had come to pass, as he envisioned the literal bending of his mind, mental damage soon to occur. This would serve as more than a leverage to unleash what lay within.

"Let me see...you."

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
Ragito was soon screaming in pain as his mind was being entered. It seemed as though his opponent was going trying to find something in his head. Ragito heard his opponent say he wanted to see his true side. Ragito obliged as the pain in his mind was bothering him. Ragito was soon surrounded by a ball of light.

Ragito's body was undergoing a transformation. Eight wings grew out of his back as did a red monkey tail from his lower back. His clothes also changed as did his hair in both color and style. After all these changes the orb of light exploded into a bright light. After the light faded there stood Ragito in his Serampire form.

Barachiel was in his right hand, Hadraniel was in his left and Dumah was being held by his monkey tail. "Now that i've shown my true form why not remove those bandages on your face and show your face." He said while holding each weapon readily.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Johnny glimpsed at the being, as he started to chortle. Then the chortling turned into a maniacal laughter. As his shoulders moved up and down, he held his hand over his left eye, as the veins in his right one pulsated abnormally. The muscles underneath his sleeves began to bulge and tighten, now visible underneath. This true form he spoke of seemed...mediocre to say the most. Although he showed some courage, being trapped in a cage fabricated by darkness. Is this was Gabriel meant? Do people become noble in the face of chaos?

"Let's see how well you fair against this cage I have set up around you..."

As the words escaped, more darkness came in from all sides, appearing a ominous clouds, seeping in. It fortified the cage, as the tendrils of darkness grew thicker, and seemed to have become more volatile as well. The darkness seemed to be more agitated, hungering to strike the enemy. They wisped back and forth, awaiting the command of their master.

This is what he lived for in his years of Immortality. To slowly rip the souls of many slowly. As he held out his right hand, he snapped his fingers, signaling the start. The tentacles that surrounded his opponent began their assault from all sides, even the bottom as well. Locked in a vice grip of pain, Johnny smirked decadently at his opponent.

"Beautiful, isn't it..? To see your flesh ripped apart from that body..truly fulfilling..."

frisson

Silver Member
I will slaughter all you Seraphim wannabes. The pure bloods and the halfbreeds.

Until then, have a lovely battle. ^_^

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
Ragito smirked as he slashed away at the dark tentacles with Hadraniel. While still slashing away he rushed toward his opponent quickly. He got close and slashed at his opponent's abdomen with Barachiel. He then jumped up high in the air. He leaned back so that his back is facing the top of his opponent's head.

He dropped down quickly towards his opponent's head. "This guy is kind of freaky. This area is just as weird. I wonder whats with this place." He used his tial as he got near his opponent to quickly make a stab at his opponent's head.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
OOC: silent one, you're still in the cage of darkness. I doubt a few slashes can break through, since in my last post I fortified it. And the tentacles are also durable as well. And, if you didn't notice in my first post, you are unfortunately in a 'Timebreak' area, where time is slower. Not only is your mobility limited, but you're trapped. Also, you were powerplaying with your attacks...I lol'd.

Will edit in post later, lol.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
That is true that you were powerplaying a bit... could you change your post soon so the battle can continue?

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
OOC: SO, sorry, but your absence has caused me in winning by default. Unless you can storm in here and fix your mistakes, I COULD allow it to continue. If not, I'll make the ending post soon..Johnny will kill your character and take in his life force, giving a little boost in energy. Yeah, your character is worth that much. =/

I'm ending this now.

IC:

Johnny stared down his easily defeated opponent. How said, that his story would have to end like this. He knelt down to his now limp body, as he pressed against his scarred face with his bandaged hand. He felt around the edges of the cuts, blood staining his bandages. He forced the opponent to look at him, as Johnny's piercing crimson eyes gazed into his soul once more.

"Don't worry..you'll make a nice appetizer..your soul, that is."

His powerful influence into his mind delved and started ripping apart his mind from the inside out. As he withdrew his gaze, he watched the enemy's head start to shake and convulse. Then a bump surfaced from his forehead. His haunting stare had literally caused the implosion of Ragito's mind, and the results were about to be shown here.

And, as if it was a popping balloon, a part of Ragito's left lobe of the brain splattered onto Johnny's face, the Nephalym spitting out the rotten brain from his mouth. A now headless body, Johnny started to take in a deep breath. As his inhaling continued, a green orb started to come out of the hole Johnny had created, shrieks of his former opponent emanating from it. As he took one big gulp, he spit out wisps of it, as he wiped his mouth.

"Ugh, bitter. I think I might just get a tummy ache from you" he said, shaking around the corpse. He laughed sarcastically, as he stood up, and faded into the darkness. He would contemplate on himself more, this battle a mere break from it. As he closed his eyes and sat cross-legged in the air, he crossed his arms and smirked, a final drop of blood trickled down the side of his face, as the sound of planets flying by capture the air.

All was silent, voices heard nevermore.

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Well, apparently silent one is not even paying attention to this battle. So victory is awarded to FL, unless... silent one can edit his post and make another post saying he did within the next six hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back