• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW BBS NEWS!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khislove12

ok so my mom gets me and my sister the playstation magazine and i was looking through it and it had the psp game planner for 2008 and guess wat
KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP was in it
i read the little info box that went with it and it said the following

psp prequels to massive Square Enixe franchises may be two-for-two this year if Kingdom Hearts Birth By sleep ships before the calender turns to 2009. Reavealed at the Tokyo Game show last fall Birth by sleep takes place ten years prior to the original Kingdom Hearts with a disntinkt scenario included for each of the three keyblade wielders from that time. While the core action RPG gameplay is expected to be similar to that of PS2 franchise entries, and interview with Directer Tetsuya Normura suggests that a command deck (as see in Kingdom hearts: Chain of Memories for Game Boy Advance) will also be drawn from.
-Playstation the Official Magazine

hope you enjoy

Last edited:
A

Anima Relic

TGS rules and so does CES and E3. But yeah this stuff is pretty old.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
VG magazines are notorious for claiming outrageous release dates. Your best sources are direct from the company or online coverage such as IGN.

Anagram

Banned
ok so my mom gets me and my sister the playstation magazine and i was looking through it and it had the psp game planner for 2008 and guess wat

psp prequels to massive Square Enixe franchises may be two-for-two this year if Kingdom Hearts Birth By sleep ships before the calender turns to 2009. Reavealed at the Tokyo Game show last fall Birth by sleep takes place ten years prior to the original Kingdom Hearts with a disntinkt scenario included for each of the three keyblade wielders from that time. While the core action RPG gameplay is expected to be similar to that of PS2 franchise entries, and interview with Directer Tetsuya Normura suggests that a command deck (as see in Kingdom hearts: Chain of Memories for Game Boy Advance) will also be drawn from.

hope you enjoy

That's awesome, but vg mags aern't usally right, or if it is the release date could be pushed back.

V

V.A.T.13

9jpv8j.jpg

and interview with Directer Tetsuya Normura suggests that a command deck (as see in Kingdom hearts: Chain of Memories for Game Boy Advance) will also be drawn from.

You know, this must be REALLY old seeing as Nomura stated that they already changed the battle menu thing from the COM-like system.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town

hope you enjoy
Was that spelled like that in the mag? Because official sources like that spell things wrong with April Fool's Jokes, but it's normally company names and such...

Detronilizer

9jpv8j.jpg

You know, this must be REALLY old seeing as Nomura stated that they already changed the battle menu thing from the COM-like system.

No he didn't. Nomura said that the TGS battle screenshots made it look too much like Re:CoM, so they changed the menu to what we saw in the Jump Festa screenshots. That's all. The battle system is still similar to Re:CoM in that it uses a command deck.

V

V.A.T.13

^ That's what I just said.

A

Anima Relic

@Amaefuna

I knew Sora was gay :lol:

@VAT

I told ya Sora was gay for Riku, that's what really happened, Nomura just tried to sweeten it :laugh:

Destiny-X

hope it comes out christmas ? LOLOL thats if im extremely lucky and the kh development team can't wait to get it out. Too bad its guna be in 09 ): thanks for the info.. wuz very helpful :D

V

V.A.T.13

I told ya Sora was gay for Riku, that's what really happened, Nomura just tried to sweeten it
Lies. Sora is to stupid to know who or what he likes.
Vice Versa. Riku wants Sora's pen0r.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
BBS isn't planned for 2008. Only 368/2 Days is. NEVER, EVER, in your LIFE, trust PlayStation Magazine with Kingdom Hearts information this early, they get false info and make a lot of errors. They were the ones who thought boy Riku was girl Rikku from FFX and FFX-2.

kh is ba

Yeah I read this the day before yesterday, nothing new except to get peoples hopes up for an 08 release. I hope it does come out in 08 but probably not gonna happen. Also PSM is now the official playstation magazine so the info has to be true unless Nomura is lieing to Sony.

GateOfAvalon

i honestly cant see BBS being released this summer, and even if they rush it, it will only allow the gameplay to be full of glitches and bugs. Maybe in the beginning of 2009 or the winter of 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back