• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Merchandise at JF 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
jf2011_13.jpg

jf2011_14.jpg

Source: SQUARE ENIX SHOP: Merchandise Event Info

The necklace seem nice...So wish that I can get the necklace xD!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Still waiting for action figures of Terra, Aqua, Ven, Eraqus, Master Xehanort, Vanitas, BBS Mickey, and Terranort.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I collect a lot of KH stuff, so most of the time it is hard for me to criticize something SE releases (because I'll end up buying it). However, I'm not a big fan of the KH jewelry. SE rarely releases really nice jewelry (keychains don't count) and I have yet to purchase any of them because if they do have a nice one (Kairi's moonstone necklace) it's for girls (which I am not) and it is overly priced. My computer can't really show a HQ shot of the ring, can someone post a big version of the photo or describe to me what it looks like.

P.S. On the US SE site, I'm not a fan of the charms...at all -__-
P.S.S. I have $90 reserved for the day Aqua, Ven, and Terra Play Arts go on reservation from Play-Arts (because US will never get them first :(...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back