• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New and akward ^_^'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cloud2121

Hi I`m new and a kh fanatic! ^w^ Please don't smite me if I do something only a total noob would do. Dx

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hey, welcome to the forums~

Just give our FAQs a quick once over to get the idea of how things work around here! And if you have any questions or need any help (or anyone tries to smite you) just contact myself or any of these colourful people.

If you have any KH questions we have a bunch of knowledgeable members who will quickly clear anything up for you in our Kingdom Hearts section! Enjoy your time and don't worry about being a "noob". :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha, no worries! No smiting from us. KH section is full of knowledgable people who only want to share their knowhow of the series xD Don't be afraid to post about anything!

Cloud2121

Thank you all! I feel safer now that no smiting will take place here! ^w^ Pleasure meeting you too. :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums Cloud2121! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Welcome to the forums! I'm Tayroar, the local administrator. If you ever need anything, feel free to let me know and I'll do whatever I possibly can.

What interests do you have (besides KH, of course)? We have tons of things to do here, and I'd like to help point you in the right direction!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'll only smite you if I'm dissatisfied. >:3
You won't dissatisfy me, will you new slave?

Back