• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New about Master Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Oblivion14 said:
The only person who has been seen wielding the oathkeeper besides Sora is the BHK, and we have not seen any of him in Mulan (the world in which this screen takes place), there have already been too many scenes without the BHK for them to fit him in there in my opinion, I suppose it is somewhat possible however...

Well I would believe BHK would eventually head over to Mulans world I mean if he is playable... What areas is he going to go to? He's not just going to stay at Twilight Town is he?

Oblivion14

As far as we know, BHK's playable part of the story is only to introduce us to the game.

Kel_Droma

I had that same theory in another thread oblivion. Its the most likely thing to happen is a permanent fuse. that is if BHK is the missing part of soras heart which sounds freaking weird a part of a heart hmmmm how is that even possible.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Oblivion14 said:
As far as we know, BHK's playable part of the story is only to introduce us to the game.

You sure? I kind of thought it was going to pull a 2 Sided Story, flipping back and forth every now and then between the two.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
hooded_twilight0 said:
a little more on the beggining topic I say you're blind if you think those things Sora's holding in the master form scan are heartless and a nobody. You can clearly tell that the Oblivion keyblade is in front of one hand while the kingdom key is in the other hand behind him.you can see the the yellow handle and the keychain are sticking out from behind his head.

Um dude look at my post again. I did not say anything about Sora holding a heartless and a nobody. I said that the thing that everybody thinks is a third keyblade is a hearless or a nobody

Oblivion14

Marluxias Sythe said:
Um dude look at my post again. I did not say anything about Sora holding a heartless and a nobody. I said that the thing that everybody thinks is a third keyblade is a hearless or a nobody

If you have a higher quality shot which confirms this, please show us, if not, I would suggest you stop making stuff up and saying its factual, atleast I said that it's possible that I am wrong.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
Oblivion14 said:
If you have a higher quality shot which confirms this, please show us, if not, I would suggest you stop making stuff up and saying its factual, atleast I said that it's possible that I am wrong.

The pic is there look for your self! I could see where you all though that it might be a third keyblade but that strike is comming from the Oblivion. Follow the slash trail. And if you look really closely you see the thing that everyone thinks is a keyblade, HAS A FACE! So unless the oathkeeper sprouted a face in the new game I believe that it is a heartless or a nobody that is being hit by the oblivion keyblade.

zbo3190

At End Earth, having a three-way with Shiina and X
Marluxias Sythe said:
The pic is there look for your self! I could see where you all though that it might be a third keyblade but that strike is comming from the Oblivion. Follow the slash trail. And if you look really closely you see the thing that everyone thinks is a keyblade, HAS A FACE! So unless the oathkeeper sprouted a face in the new game I believe that it is a heartless or a nobody that is being hit by the oblivion keyblade.

yes I see it!!!
it has a face!!!!

F

FoRtMiNoR112205

can anyone post a pic of sora in master form ???? and WTF, PINK !!!! thats awesome

Oblivion14

Jacob Twilight said:
That "face" looks more like the star head at the top of the Oathkeeper to me. But, then again, why can't it be both, like the Oathkeeper hitting a nobody?

*gasp* Common sense at its best. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back