• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New about Master Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

You guys....IN that pic of him doing like a back flip with yellow in his palms...he has 3, i repeat THREE keyblades...2 oblivions and one underhim that resembles CoM, I got this in a report on khu.

Hybrid Keyblade

one under him that resembles CoM? Theres a Keyblade called CoM? And since when did one of 2 Oblivions (which I dont buy into really_ have a gold hand protector thinger? (Sorry, I forgot the actual term)

I guess if you think about the third keyblade being just floating around you and adding in random attacks as you chain up combo's isnt too hard to imagine..

Like for instance with the two keyblades you just start whooping up on everything with the third keyblade spinning around you for added damage..-shrugs- meh.

Reisenrot

Ummm, am i the ONLY one who has noticed that BOTH Donald AND Goofy are not in the party in this new "Master" form?
Sora Fused with Goofy and Donald at the same time, that is your answer.

Look Closely, they are not in the party, if Sora fused with Mulan (Which he did not) then would'nt Donald or Goofy's Pictures and Stats be in the party?

Dark_StarX

Reisenrot said:
Ummm, am i the ONLY one who has noticed that BOTH Donald AND Goofy are not in the party in this new "Master" form?
Sora Fused with Goofy and Donald at the same time, that is your answer.

Look Closely, they are not in the party, if Sora fused with Mulan (Which he did not) then would'nt Donald or Goofy's Pictures and Stats be in the party?

Umm thats been stated...many people do realize that right now.

Oblivion14

It was said by www.kh2.co.uk that the oblivion keyblade represents CoM, as I said earlier (CASTLE OBLIVION- OBLIVION KEYBLADE)

Also, I would have never suggested the possibility that there is a third key if the oblivion wasn't floating away from Sora's hand, it suggests that he has a reason for not simply holding it. (perhaps controlling two keys with that hand?) I would tend to think you have better control of a weapon when you are holding it, unless Sora is using some sort of inner power to control two keys at a range with his one hand.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Has anyone ever thought that either...

A) There is another person there with a Keyblade? Maybe you are fighting against Riku? Or teamed up with BHK?

B) If he is using 3 of them, maybe he uses them "Swallow" style. In one hand he links together two key blades (turning it into a Swallow-like weapon) and one hand's the other?

I personally think that another memeber, be it good or bad, is using the weapon.

Oblivion14

A) There is another person there with a Keyblade? Maybe you are fighting against Riku? Or teamed up with BHK?

Noone is in your party in that scan, and Riku wields the Soul Eater, not the Oathkeeper keyblade.

If there is a third keyblade, where the hell is it than ?

Maybe hitting the heartless/nobody and making it difficult/impossible to see because of the flash?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is not third keyblade, if there was, then why isn't there one in the picture of him posing?

All of this fuss over a freakin star the a keyblade makes <_<

Oblivion14

If it is in my power to make a fuss, make a fuss I will, you can't deny that debating things like this aren't kinda fun! xD

The third key could simply be out of the scan, who knows, maybe SE told the Magazine not to reveal that just yet, and leave it as a "suprise", other sites, like www.kh2.co.uk, have recieved similiar requests to withhold information, which they said in one of their updates a while back.

(Btw Jacob, I posted that image)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Master-Form-Proof.JPG

My analysis.......

Kel_Droma

personally i dont think sora has the brain power to wield three keyblades at once. but no offence to sora I like the char its just hes kinda dopey. well maybe hes changed I mean we really havent seen that much content about who he is now. compared to who he was in KH and CoM. so he could be similar but quite different.

lol I just saw muffinmans analasis of the pic y didnt anyone do that in the first place.

if it is the oath keepers star and they could customize which keyblades they had y couldnt they of just used the oathkeeper in gameplay instead of the kingdom key in the pic

Last edited:

Oblivion14

TheMuffinMan said:
Master-Form-Proof.JPG

My analysis.......

There are yellow stars there for the kingdom key's slash, don't see why there would be two kinds of stars for one blade...

And I already mentioned a possible explanation for the lack of a third key in the larger scan.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Oblivion14 said:
Noone is in your party in that scan, and Riku wields the Soul Eater, not the Oathkeeper keyblade.

Riku was in your party during the Pinochio level yet he didnt get a life bar.

If it was another character that would explain why there is no 3rd key blade. There is no way Sora uses 3, that's just unneeded. If anything its another character. Maybe one of the unknowns uses it. *shrugs*

Last edited:

Oblivion14

The only person who has been seen wielding the oathkeeper besides Sora is the BHK, and we have not seen any of him in Mulan (the world in which this screen takes place), there have already been too many scenes without the BHK for them to fit him in there in my opinion, I suppose it is somewhat possible however...

Kel_Droma

if it is the fusion of bhk and sora I doubt it would be a form theyve revealed im sure there is more than just the three and the mulan world is probly early-mid to mid game thus the fusion that includes donald and goofy.

Oblivion14

I have a small 'theory' on the whole fusion concept:

As it has been said many times, Sora is incomplete.

This allows him to 'fuse' with other people, but since they have complete hearts, he can only sustain this 'form' for a short period of time.

Since BHK is the person required for Sora to be complete, if Sora were to fuse with the BHK, he would become 'complete', and the fusion would be permanent.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Wait is this about there being a another keyblade or about master forms? becuse master form has 2, the kingdom key and the oblivian, or just 2 keyblades in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back