• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New about Master Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
I am sorry to say that, the object that everybody thinks is a keyblade in the master form scan is a heartless or a nobodie since its white. But I also noticed that the Battle menu at the bottom is from Mulan, the land of dragons. So maybe the fusion is with Mulan? concidering thats the only person he hooks up with in Land of Dragons other then Donald and Goofy.

By the way if you havnt already head over to my Fan Fic on the Fan fic forum and read the First two chapters of The Dark Key. A story about a keyblade master who took the path of darkness. There is also a pic of him in the Fan art section. Its labled Kexus

Last edited:

helios

Bronze Member
Ummmmm they say that its with donald and goofy possibly and that it is in fact not with BHK but we dont know we cant see alot of stuff happening.

helios

Bronze Member
But we cant rule out the fact that Sora cant fuse with mulan in fact people are saying the weapon he holds is not a keyblade although i dont see how that is just stupid.thanks for the support SS.

helios

Bronze Member
I think there is another thread with a discussion about who the person is that he fuses with.

helios

Bronze Member
I said b4 that yellow wouldnt be an appropriate color for BHK and Soras fusion i think its more of a white color but i never said that Mulan couldnt be a fusion all i simply said was that we cannot rule out the fact that he cant.I also hear he has a green mode but either 1.Its a rumor or 2.they were corect but square has yet to reveal it.Remember someone guessed that there was a yellow form months ago lets see if the person that guessed green is right.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I never knew that there even was a rumor that there was a third keyblade in that picture...ehh, oh well, it's obviously not true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back