• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 358/2 day info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Thanks for the info,Saphira!

Hmm,I wonder how the different forms of Roxas will look like?
And,an opening movie?How cool's that?! XD

I<3Roxas

358/2 has been the game I'm waiting for most- roxas is my fave char and I can't wait to see more :D

Blue

- 'The 14th Member is a female who has influenced Roxas in his future actions, however she is too much of an important character in the story to talk about.'

That means it was maybe her who made Roxas decide to leave Organization XIII?
It can be,can't it?

XIII's follower

I'd say that's definite possibility. Also, what do you all think happens to her. The way I see it, only two things could have happened (imho): Roxas defeated her before the Org considered her a full member, or she betrayed them or acted as a mole for someone, they found out about it, and Roxas refused to defeat her when the Org sent him after her. While both are possible, I'm hoping for the second one, mostly because it means that she's still alive.

Fuyu

I would say that she really never were or organizations side, and she maybe knew something about Sora and made Roxas leave by talking to him some sense.
Or telling about Sora.
Roxas never really knew who he once was, according to the novels.

D

Dexter

*sigh*....still no new info on BBS. I guess this will do, I guess...Here's hoping for some new info on BBS...soon....//

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I wonder if he will have the same kind of form that sora does in he disney world forms. I have really been wondering about the XIV member. HMMMM influencing Roxas actions... I wonder that that coudl mean for later development

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
I think the mission system is cool. And I definitely think that the XIV member had something to do with Roxas leaving org 13. But i have a question:
- In the event scenes, there will be a little movie, there also may be an opening movie to the game.
What does the bolded mean? Does it mean in the middle of the game there will be a movie or something?

Blue

What,have I missed something?When and where and how exactly does Axel come back?!

Charlie K

Back in Business
He could come back as a human in KH3, and try and hog Sora from Riku, and Riku would go ape-shit on his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back