• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Neverland Phantom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Sloth

My brother faught him before I did. All I did was watch and think up my strategy. You just have to keep casting stop on the clock tower.

Gaulet

It was as simple as watching T.V. lol All I did was use the spells. Like light blue hit with Keyblade, blue-Blizzard, red-Fire, yellow-thunder and when he uses Death go to clock and cast Stop and will stop time for your character so they can fight longer. And that was it when I beat him it was really easy and it was my first try. Hope this help anybody.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
monkeybutt said:
It took me five f*cking hours to beat Phantom. =D I had to follow an entire webpage with the soul purpose of helping you beat Phantom to actually beat him. -.-

Phantom = Torture.

Here's my tip:

Once the battle starts, cast Aero/Aerora/Aeroga (which ever you have). Under him is an orb that changes color. Depending on which color it is, he will have that one weakness. Here are the colors: White, Blue, Red, and Yellow. White means weak against physical attacks, Blue means weak against Blizzard, Red means weak against Fire, and Yellow means weak against Thunder. He will eventually cast doom on one of your characters, which means you have to go to the clock and cast Stop on it because it counts down the time. (If you played the Final Fantasy series you'd know what doom is.) I also suggest you use a long Keyblade, since he can be quite hard to hit. ALSO! Use a long Keyblade that enhances magic power! You will definitely need it! That's all there is to killing him.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD The site I gave almost gurantees you beat him.

I beat him at level 38 xD

DarkOblivion

kurt was soo easy, phantom just toke me sometime, but wasnt realy hard, now sephiroth ,was soo hard for me

Gaulet

I dont know but Sepherioth wasnt hard at all to me, but yeah he was a good challenge but not a challenge enough. I think the game should be online so we can get are Sora characters and wipe each other out? lol

supercallo

it took me one try to beat phantom, but then again i was level 100 and had the ultima weapon, but he still got me down to the point where i had enough magic to hit him (not enough to heal myself) and i had no potions left, donald and goofy were both dead, so it was kind of difficult. kurt zisa on the other hand took me at least ten tries, i tried like crazy when i was about level 67 after i beat the game, and i couldnt get him past the yellow without dying, but after i got to level 100 and equipped the ultima weapon, things were a little different lol.

nothingness

phantom is easy, as long as you know how to beat him
kurt ziza is just cheap cause you cant heal a lot
sephiroth is really easy
the unknown is extremely hard

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Phantom was quite easy imo, i just put all atlas armlets in the equipment list, gave Goofy MP gift, and just kept using the heart spells and stopra, but yeh, it does require a lot of patient...

fallensephiroth

monkeybutt said:
=P I'm sorry, I'm not a near hardcore KH player. I did use deep strategy in this though. You guys make it sound simple. Even knowing these rules, the boss is VERY hard.

Agreed. I bought the strategy book, but still, it took me a long time, a lot of patience and a long list of cuss words to beat him, but I prvailed in the end. *Dances the Mexican hat dance of joy at defeating the Phantom*

Hartoresu

Once you get strong enough, Sephiroth isn't really a challenge. I mean whooping his @$$ 20 times in a row isn't much fun anymore, but I start a new game of Kingdom Hearts when I need a fix. But I'll admit, Phantom is hard if your party is weak.

zerokool

what are u talkin bout Sephiroth is tougher than all three of the hidden bosses. THese bosses are Kurt Zissa, Phantom, Ice Titan, and Sephiroth. IN my oppion even with Donald and Goofy you'd loose very quickly, because they'd all die fast. His attacks are insane. and the damage he does is incredible. Phantom doens't evn compare to Sephiroth.

Gaulet

Agreed butwith all that skill after beating those three there Sepherioth is easy ( to me) you got to know what to do how to play and look at what he does and boom I mastered all of his moves and beat him on the fisrt try. Phantom was probably the way to easy to me that is. But I just started playong the game yoday and I am playing Expert Mode and I am suprised they are a lil tougher from where I am at right now. lol

sorais2kool

2 beat phantom have peter pan and goofy in your party. have nothing but ethers (it's all u need)

weapons:
peter pan :gold dagger

goofy :dream shield

sora:lady luck or oathkeeper

spells to hot key:
stopra []
thundaga x or any combo of choice
blizzaga ()

so as soon as the battle starts run up to the clock if the count down appears use stopra on the clock. let goofy and peter pan do the work. be sure to equip goofy with mp gift,mp rage e.t.c. . you can help if mp is required. it took me nearly 20 min to beat him

i suguest u do not use donald b/c he will use up his magic and ethers up. you can just use wizard's celic (found in hb) if you want to have him in the party.

Joy

Bronze Member
Three words
Easiest Boss Ever

Seriosuly, just cast stopra on the clock use the appropiate spells on him. Have goofy use MP gift
have ethers.
Stop the clock again after the ball dissapears. (It will after every so often that is when I ahve time to stop the clock)
I find all 4 optional bosses were so simple. I beat it when i was 10. And I suck'ed at the game. I also beat those bosses for all of my friends. Hardest one was Kurt Zisa. I hated him

Blindfolded1

On top of the biggest building in Headlong
Website
s13.invisionfree.com
monkeybutt said:
It took me five f*cking hours to beat Phantom. =D I had to follow an entire webpage with the soul purpose of helping you beat Phantom to actually beat him. -.-

Phantom = Torture.

It wasnt so hard dude i beat the game in 15 hours on expert with the ultima key blade and beat every villan and beat the extra bosses (shepy,etc.......) But i played strait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back