• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

never played kh 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Wait, why the hell did you join here if you've never played KHII?

Gilgamesh987

I got com at gamespot/eb games at my mall, and I got KH2 at my local blockbuster this summer. (I lost my original com and traded KH2, but I still have to play it!).

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
Not selling CoM anymore? What the hell? why not? I was going to buy a NDS just for playing it, and also The World Ends with You. Oh darn...all that waiting for nothing...

Which 15 stores did you check? Hmm, yeah, probably they're still being sold online.
i checked 3 gamestops, 1 ebgames, 3 walmarts, 2 best buys, 1 toys R us ( it has games ), 1 Circuit City, 1 target, 1 super target, and some store that had video games but i don't remember the name of it... i check the stores in like 2 weeks.... and when i go to gamestop to buy a new game, they never got CoM.....

but thats just in the place i live.... im surethey got it in other places....places to far away for me to drive too...

and you can get them online, but i can't, my parents don't let me get nothing online, only stores..

( can't even use the PlayStation Store )

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yes and now it's gone from like 40 to 20 bucks. One of the P2 greatest hits. You could find the game almost anywhere. Try Gamestop. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back